Chapter 7 :You're Still The One I Love

Jack quickly jumped from roof to roof, looking for (Y/n) who already disappeared out of sight.
Already, he lost track of her..
He sighed and landed down at the lake where he rose.

Just when he thought that he should give up, he heard a female voice talking to herself.
"Come on, (Y/n). You haven't done anything wrong. Why did I run away?"

He quietly looked over at the near by tree where the voice came from and smiled when he saw (Y/n) sitting on the tree branch, facing the moon.

He smiled and quietly flew behind her as he stayed quiet.
"I mean. Yea, we are supposed to be enemies because of dad but...oh, gosh, not
only the fact that I am the one who is ruining his plans but, if he also finds out
that I got a crush on Jack..."(Y/n) said, hiding her face in her hands.

Jack couldn't stop smiling as he watched and listened.
"What should I do?"(Y/n) mumbled loudly, holding herself as she looked up at the moon.
And Jack couldn't hold himself back anymore. He flew forward and let himself upside down in front of her.
"How about telling me?" he said and (Y/n) yelped in surprise as she blushed madly since their lips were so close.
Their eyes met.

"Y-You! H-How...W-When did you get here?!"(Y/n) said, blushing as she looked away.
Jack chuckled and sat down beside her, putting one of his hands in his pocket.
He mumbled 'sorry'.
There was an awkward silence for a while.

"So...you like me?" Jack said, trying to hide his happiness which was failing.
(Y/n) blushed harder and looked away.
"W-What, no! What makes you think
that?!"she said, trying to deny.

Jack smiled and playfully nudged her arm.
"You just admitted it, sweetheart," he said and (Y/n) blushed madly, looking away.
"Shut up!"

"You know...you owe me one," Jack said, smirking.
"I do?"(Y/n) asked, confused.
"Well...actually Jamie and me to be exact.
We hid you from Pitch," Jack said.

(Y/n) raised a brow.
"Ok...that could count," she said, smiling.
Jack smiled in victory.
"How are you gonna pay me back?" he asked, smiling.
(Y/n) shrugged.
"How about...you and me meet in secret
every night?" Jack said happily, hoping to see her everyday.

(Y/n) looked surprised.
"Why would you want to see me?" she asked.
"Why not? I mean you are not evil like...Pitch. Besides, you are pretty," Jack said and (Y/n) blushed.

She looked away from him and looked at the moon once again.
"I don't know about that, I mean. You and I, we are...so different," she said and her face saddened a bit.

Jack continued to look at her.
"How?" he said.
(Y/n) snickered a bit. She opened her palm.
"Look at me," she said as a small swirl of black sand appeared in her palm.
"I am the daughter of Pitch Black, and you.
You are Jack Frost. The Guardian who
protects children from my dad," she said.

Jack knew it wasn't true.
He knows she would never do such horrible things like her so-called father would do.
Immediately, he put his hand under her hand and the black sand in (Y/n)'s palm turned blue.

(Y/n) blushed and looked at him.
She blushed harder when she realized how close Jack was sitting beside her and how close their lips were.
"You're more than that. I know you are not
like your dad,(Y/n),"Jack said as his eyes moved to her lips.

(Y/n) squeaked and stood up, blushing madly. Jack looked at her surprised.
"W-What's wrong?" he asked.
"I...uh...I have to go,"(Y/n) said as she turned around to leave.

Jack immediately stood up and grabbed her arm, pulling her back.
"What? When can I see you again?" Jack said, hoping to see her again.
(Y/n) blushed and looked away.

"Meet me here, tomorrow. Same time," she said, mumbling.
Of course, Jack surely heard it.
"Promise?" he said happily.
"P-Promise,"(Y/n) mumbled, blushing as she quickly jumped onto a roof nearby and disappeared.

Jack smiled and looked into the way she left.
"You're still the one I love, (Y/n)"