♧ school tour ♧

⁰²❀

⁰²

"hi yoongi!"

namjoon and I immediately stopped after hearing a soft voice behind us.
we both turned and saw jimin.

"wow! no honorifics? you must be very close already!" namjoon teased.

"namjoon shut up."

I rolled my eyes and went over to jimin.
"I told you its hyung! I am older for god's sake!"

"sorry...yoongi-hyung." jimin pouted and looked down making me feel bad.

he looked like a cute little pouty baby and that just made me go soft.

aaakajsjdja

yoongi keep your swag!! you can't just go soft sksksksk.

"yeah well, why did you need me?" I asked and looked at namjoon who was still teasing me by raising his eyebrows and giving me a dirty look.

"well, I have music class next, same as you by the way, and I went to the principal to ask where its located since I have no one else to ask that

"well, I have music class next, same as you by the way, and I went to the principal to ask where its located since I have no one else to ask that.." jimin spoke softly and that made me a little sad.

he was a shy new boy who attracted lots of attention but no one would have the guts to actually go up and talk with him? why¿

"...and she told me that you were supposed to give me a school tour."

shIt riGHT!!!

"omg! I totally forgot about that! shit, I am so sorry I feel guilty now." I apologized and mentally facepalmed.

"haha, its fine." he looked quite sad.

I still didn't get why haven't girls gone crazy over him yet and why isnt anyone trying to make friends?

I get it, its high school but how could you ignore something as sweet as a jimin?

the bell rang and we went to the music class to leave our stuff there.
I told the teacher I'll be giving jimin a school tour and she gladly let us go.

"okay where do we start... hmm..." I scratched the back of my head thinking.

"maybe we should start by introducing ourselves? I-I mean ... I never really got to know more than your name.." jimin said quietly, obviously being shy.

I smiled softly.

wait. stop.

SWAG! KEEP THE SWAG.

istg this boy is making me lose my shit and my swag at the same time-

"well, my name is min yoongi uh, I like to play the piano, I'm quite the 'hot subject' in school mmm yeah."

"you play the piano? wooow!" jimin was about to say something else but I interrupted him and started to walk.

"yeah anyways here is the cafeteria, as you might know..." I gestured to the door on the left of us.

we walked past it and turned right.

"this is the stage thing, we perform lots of things here. we even have talent shows, award ceremonies and dance battles." I said as we walked around the stage.

jimin was looking at everything in awe as if he hasn't seen anything compared to this in his life.

"why so surprised? I thought every school had such stuff?" I asked and sat on one of the stage stairs.

"I was home schooled." jimin mumbled.

"wait, seriously?" I questioned shockingly.

that must be why he is so shy and innocent.
especially the innocent part... obviously! how could he have any dirty thoughts if the only people he ever saw were his parents all day every day.

"yeah, it's a new experience to me to be in a real school." jimin said.

"that must've sucked,, I mean... did you have any friends there?"

"well uh... not exactly."

"sorry...." shit I gotta change the subject. "wEll! let's go! I'll show you our library!"

I stood up as jimin followed behind me.

"oh that is science class and next to it is the janitors closet." I said.

"wow the janitors closet? I heard students usually-"

"fuck there." I mumbled with a smirk.

"what did you say?" jimin asked innocently, not hearing what I said.

"oh nothing ... what did you want to say..?"

"well, I heard that student sneak in there to find lots of interesting things!"

like used condoms? yeH.

"interesting things?" I questioned holding my laugh.

"yes!" jesus this child is so pure. "like old yearbooks, notebooks and other things... can we go there? please?" jimin begged pouting.

omg this kid...

if anyone would see us in the janitors closet they would most definitely nOt think that we were there to find an old yearbook.

yA kn0w

"well, I guess we could..."
dont blame me!!!

try to look into those puppy eyes and say no!

just tRY!

"yay!" jimin squealed and i opened the unclosed closet door.

I went inside first and looked around the stuffed space.

"oh just don't-"
as I was about to tell jimin about our broken old door that he should not close...

he closed the door.

he closed the door and that *click* sound made me freeze.

"-close the door."

"what? why?"

I tried to stay calm and went to the door in hopes that it didnt jam.

I turned the knob but apparently my luck wasn't with me today and the door really did get locked.

"if you close the door it usually gets jammed and the only way to get out is either with a key or with opening it from the other side. all in all, we are stuck in this fucking room until someone finds us."

❀