♧ train to busan ♧

⁰⁹❀

⁰⁹

jimin's pov

I lately started noticing how sad yoongi became.

and it all started from the day we went to the river.

I honestly thought that is was all my fault, but I could never think of anything wrong I could have done. and when it came to answering questions, yoongi dodged them or changed the subject.

I thought that he was going through some family stuff, at first, but when one day, when i saw him crying on a bus stop, things got worse.

when we hung out together, he was always happy! we spent the best time doing all kinds and sorts of things.

he thought he was smooth enough to hide all of his emotions from me, but I could feel that something was wrong. I was always good at reading people, its like a thing I got from birth.

but as much as i tried to figure out what the problem was, I still, to this day, couldn't.

yoongi doesnt have tight relationships with people, even his own parents. I was surprised to know that a lot of his 'friends' didnt know the things he so freely spoke with me about.

but... to be honest, that made me feel special in some way, very special.

I was casually laying on my bed, in my room. I was working on our biology project until I heard my phone ringing.

WHY?? when I have free time Nø body texts me or calls me and AS SOON AS I START DOING SOMETHING EVERYONE NEEDS ME ALL OF A SUDDEN?!?!¿¿

ALSJAKSJAJSKAJSKAKS

istg

if its taehyung again with his stories about his pet hedgehog then I'm throwing hAnds-

AAAAAAAAAKSJAKAKAKJAJZKAOXKANDKANXKANDKANDKQJDOAJDIANDKAJDKAHDKANDOQJDKANDKQNNDKAFNKAJWOSAKQUYWIANASKKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSK