♧ take a break ♧

²²

²²

a couple of weeks passed and surprisingly, hoseok seemed to have dissapeared.
yoongi was a little terrified of that kind of behavior. if he used to call yoongi daily and keep track of everything he did, these couple of weeks he was quiet.

at first yoongi thought it was very weird, and he still does, but after some time he decided to ignore it.

maybe hoseok finally understood everything and gave up on yoongi?

probably not.

yoongi didnt dare to write to hoseok first and ask him about what was going on, but he still worried a little.

hoseok was yoongi's first love and as people say, you may not love a person anymore, but you still care for them.
and this was the case here.
after everything hoseok has done, a big part of yoongi hated him, but deep inside he cared and worried for him.

yoongi though thought otherwise - moving on is always a good idea.
but even here things went wrong.

"hey chim, wanna go out somewhere?"

"no... sorry."

×

"jimin, do you want to get some ice cream?"

"uh.. not really.."

×

"hey babyyy, how about a night out in a good restaurant?"

"sorry yooni, I'm not feeling well."

×

"jimin, how does going out tonight sound?"

"I don't really want to."

and this has been going on for a couple of weeks!
honestly, yoongi was very much done with this behavior from jimin. no matter what he asked and when, jimin would deny it.

it was a sort of mystery to yoongi. since when did jimin become like this?

yoongi decided it would be probably best to sort things out now, before it would be too late.
after all, jimin was his boyfriend, his lover, and that means things shouldn't be so tense between them. he cared for jimin and unlike with hoseok, he loved him more than anything on this planet.