♧ so close ♧

⁰⁵❀

⁰⁵

I had to say yes...

I couldn't let the whole school know that!! I just couldn't!

I had to keep up my reputation,,

I'm pretty sure it won't be so bad... why? well, here is a little story from my past for y'all..

hoseok and I used to be best buddies back when we were young.

he was my first best friend and he was also the first one that helped me realize my sexuality.

we hung out so much and he was always so caring towards me. he was a literal sunshine.

our families were and still are very good friends and often visit each other for dinners.

but then one day something happened...

I never told hoseok I had a crush on him, I didnt want to ruin the friendship we had.

I would always secretly dream of him,, in many ways... when he was asleep during our sleepovers, I would stare at him, admiring his features.

he was the first guy I had a sexual dream about,, he was literally the first thing I thought about it the mornings!

he was my first in everything... and I guess now he'd even be the first to take my v card..

I was whipped.

hoseok though, asked me to have a talk with him one day. my stupid and dreamy self thought he would ask me out or something but he only told me about a crush he had on some girl from our school.

of course,, we were best friends and most of all, he was straight, unlike me.
what could I expect?

after that moment I became known as the cool hearted guy who rejected everyone and walked around with a 'I-dont-give-a-shit' face.

I never really helped hoseok with his crush and gradually stopped communicating with him. we stopped hanging out, having sleepovers, sitting together at lunch.

i honestly felt lonely,, I checked my phone every night waiting for a 'good night' message that we always sent each other before bed. but that stopped as well.

I made new friends and even discovered a new love interest for myself - jimin. I hated hoseok with all my soul,, but unfortunately for me, my heart still loved him. not as much as back in the days... but a tiny bit ... very tiny.

"yoongi-hyung!!! hello??? earth to yoongi-hyung! are you even listening to me?" I heard jimin speak through my thoughts.

I snapped out of my daydream and realized we already passed jimin's house.

"oh, what?" I asked.

jimin stopped me and took my by my shoulders.
"yoongi-hyung, what happened? right after you talked with that guy at school you spaced out and got all emo. what's the matter?"