♧ after party ♧

a/n: holy moly, I am sorry (*rapping skills activated*) I was busy with school aldjakkdkaks sorry I disappeared for 5 centuries.

¹³

yoongi's eyes started running around the place searching for jimin.

I literally told him to stay here where did he go?!!?!??

it was hard to see because of the dimmed light. people were scattered all around the place and that made it harder for yoongi to find jimin.

deciding to ask the barman about him, yoongi walked through the dancing drunk bodies.

when he reached the table the barman was making a drink for someone so he had to wait a bit.

"hey, excuse me!" yoongi yelled over the music.

"yes, what would you like to drink?" the barman asked as he cleaned a glass with some cloth.

"nothing. I wanted to ask you if you have seen a short male with light hair anywhere? we sat together and drank beer, then I went away and now he us gone."

"a short male..." the barman stopped rubbing the glass and looked like he was really deep in his thoughts. "oh I think I know who you're taking about!"

yoongi's eyes lit up, he looked at the barman with hopeful eyes, waiting for him to start speaking.

"that guy sat here and then jackson came to to him.."

if the sentence has the word jackson in it, it's not going to be good...

"so they talked and then jackson asked me to make the special drink for him and then-"

"wait.. the special drink? what do you mean by that?" yoongi asked.

"well... uh... it's a simple cocktail except it has viagra in it."

"IT Has viAGRA In IT!?!??!!? THAT'S LIKE FŰCkin iLLEGAL!???" yoongi yelled with shock.

"I work for jackson, so i dont really have a choice but do what he asks me to, no matter in what state he is."

"holy shit... HOLY SHIT WHERE ARE THEY NOW???!??"
yoongi yelled understanding what is probably happening now with jimin.

"they went upstairs, probably to jacksons room."

yoongi dashed with the speed of light and ran upstairs. he tried opening some doors but the first three he tried were locked.

he went down the hallway and turned right.

"aahh... s-stoooopppp..."

"if that ain't jimin, then my mom's a horse."

yoongi immediately unlocked the door the sounds were coming from.

as soon as he walked in he was how jimin was pinned down to the bed by force of jackson who was on top of him. jimin was only in his boxers. his neck and chest were covered in fresh hickeys. jackson was shirtless and .... drunk.

"GET OfF hiM beFore I lose control, jackson. and trust me, you do nOt want to see that!"

yoongi harshly grabbed jackson by his shoulders and threw him on the floor.

the bastard had red swollen lips just like poor jimin who lied motionless on the bed, looking like a hot mess.

"you're the most horrible friend I've ever had. you're not even a friend! you're a ... rat!" yoongi screamed at jackson not wanting to curse much in front of the innocent (not) jimin.

he didnt want to start a fight, so he just left jackson alone, who passed out from the alcohol, anyway.

yoongi walked up to jimin and bent down to him. "hey chim... you.. alright?"

"mmhmm..." jimin mumbled.

okay I know this is not the time but that wAs hOt¡

yoongi grabbed jimins clothes and started dressing him.

yoongi called the taxi up to the house and continued his work. he looks jacksons jacket and put it over jimin since it was already cold outside.

"yoongi..."

"dont worry jimin, we will burn this jacket. I just dont want you to get cold." yoongi said while trying to get jimin up.

"no.. yoongi. I'm..."

"you want something? water? do you feel sick?"

"I'm.. horny."

*brain has stopped working due to jimin*

"uh.. w-what?" yoongi asked jimin as if he didnt hear what he said.

"I want you."

yoongi's eyes became the size if the moon. "uh yeah, cool. let's go, the taxi is waiting.

× × ×

as soon as the two boys arrived home, they took off their jackets and shoes and went upstairs to their bedroom.

yoongi put jimin down on the bed and was about to walk away but was help back by jimin who grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to himself

"did you forget what I said?"

"what do you mean, jimin?"

"I want you."