♧ swim ♧

¹⁰❀

¹⁰

once the two boys arrived yoongi helped jimin with his bag (just like a gentleman ;)) and they got off the train.

jimin was still quite confused.

and a bit scared.

"okay we need to take that bus, pass a couple stops and then walk 30 minutes and we'll reach our destination." yoongi said while looking at his phone, concentrated.

"what exactly is our destination? you still haven't answer that question and I must say I am worried... but I trust you so..." jimin said a bit quiet. he was in his thoughts and he was genuinely tired after the long trip.

the sun was going to set in some hours so the sky became a pretty orange-pink-blue color and the air temperature went down.

"I know, I know, jiminie, and I am very sorry being so mysterious and probably creepy about this but I dont want to spoil anything. I am very happy to hear that you trust me..." yoongi smiled and then quickly put his head down trying to hide the crimson red color approaching his cheeks.

while jimin had a mini heart attack from the cuteness yoongi possessed, their bus arrived and they got onto it and headed..uh.. who knows where :)

their trip was silent but it wasn't awkward at all.

yoongi offered jimin to listen to some music and jimin gladly accepted it.

×××

once they arrived they started walking. jimin was already tired and sleepy.

"hyuuuuuung, are we there yet?" jimin whined.

"jimin, you're literally like a little child. you asked me that five minutes ago!" yoongi talked in a serious tone and scoffed.

"you sound like a 64-year old grandpa." rolled his eyes.

"did you just r0ll your eyes aT mE¿"

jimins eyes widened.

"n-no."

"istg. why dOes no body respect me on this plAnet-"

"hyunggg~ every one respects and loves youuu." jimin said in a pretty voice and made yoongi melt like ice cream on a Sunday day.

his voice was the sweetest thing yoongi every heard. it was like music to his ears.

"judging by the way you're acting-"