♧ uncomfortable ♧

⁰³❀

⁰³

"omg omg omg omg omg we are stuck in here????¿¿¿" jimin freaked out and tried opening the door aggressively.

you know,, if he wasn't so innocent I would've done things to him.

like cOme On!! when do you get a chance to get accidentally stuck in the janitors closet with a pretty boy like jimin??
like I said, my luck isnt with me today.

"relax, I know we'll be saved." I said and sat down on the cement floor.

"how do you know that?" jimin asked and sat down opposite of me.

"well,, it's almost lunch time and after lunch two of my friends usually come here to...... uh.. find old yearbooks." I lied.

as if I'd tell him that taekook come here after lunch for a good fuck.

"oh wow! that's cute."

trust me it's anything but cute.

we sat there for some time in silence until jimin spoke up.

"what's that thing?" he asked getting closer to whatever that was.

"what thing?" I asked looking to where jimin was going.

"there, near that broomstick."

I looked closer and-

oh gosh

oh my friggin gosh

there was a used condom....
shit shit shit shit shit shit-

"stOB!" I yelled scaring jimin. "do nOt touch that thing!"

"what? why? what is it?" jimin asked and backed away.

"its... its uh..." think of something, think of something, you idiot.
"its rat poison!!!"

"rAt poison???!?!!?" jimin freaked out and ran up to me. "I am scared of rats omg yoongi please get me out of hereeeeee!"

jimin got so close to me I kind lost all my common sense,,, not like i had it anyways.

he clung onto my arm and looked around for 'rats'.

he has never gotten so close to me. I kind of froze and didnt even notice that the brat didn't use honorifics again.

"I-its fine, get off me." I gently pulled him off and he pouted.

jis00s wHY? tell me wHy do I have to deal with this?

uhhhhgggggggghjjjkkjkk

× × ×

⁰³

20 minutes later 🕢

20 minutes later 🕢

× × ×

"can I touch your hair?" jimin asked out of nowhere.

"uh, what?" I asked confused.

"I've been looking at your hair for so long it just looks so soft- can I touch it please?" jimin whined.

"that's the only thing you want to touch?"

"whut?"

sksksksk yoongi stop letting your inner hoe out!¡

"I mean,yeah you can touch it, I guess.." i looked away as his little hand reached my head.

he came up to me and sat next to me on his knees (literally one of the most unholy positions- ) and started to pet me as if I was some cat.

"it's soOoooO soft!!! what do you do with it??" jimin asked while running his hand through my hair.

"I wash it."

jimin gave me the :l face and took his hand off me.

"can I touch your hair? it looks hella soft as well." I asked a bit shy.

"yeah sure! my hair isnt as soft as your though.." jimin pouted and I chuckled.

"maybe it's because i don't paint it like you do." I said letting my hand run through his ash blonde colored hair.

he was right, it wasn't as soft but it felt extremely good on touch.

I kind of got into it and so did jimin apparently. when I looked at him, his eyes were closed and it seemed as if he was biting his lip but I wasn't sure of that.

letting my body take control of me I slightly tugged on his hair and jimin let out a barely hearable whine.

now I was the one biting my lip.

all I wish to do it to make him moan his lungs out under me while i-

"HØLY MCFLUFFIN' SHÏT!!!!"

we both abruptly stopped and pulled away form each other.

I looked back only to find taekook, who looked like they were making out, standing near the opened door.

our 'rescue crew' finally arrived, but in the wrong time..

"what the frick frack are you two doing here?" jungkook asked shockingly as both of them stared at us and we stared at them.

"oh! yoongi was giving me a school tour and we accidentally got locked here." jimin explained as both of us got up wiping off the dirt from our clothes after sitting on the cold floor.

all four of us stood there looking at each other in confusion.

"right, you're here to find old yearbooks?" jimin chirped.

"no,," taehyung said. "I am here to f-"

"-feEd the rAts!!" I immediately yelled over taehyung hoping jimin wouldn't hear that unholy word.

"feed the rats? what about the poison?" I saw so much confusion on jimin's face,, poor boy, he has so much more to learn...

"what poison?" jungkook asked.

"I dont know,, let's go, jimin." I took jimin's hand and we both walked out of the janitors closet for good.

I dont know where we were going but i just went straight ahead thinking about everything that just happened.

great.

now I won't be able to get jimin's whine out of my head,, me pulling his hair....

life is hard but so is my dick right now so I gotta make jimin go somewhere while I live the heavenly minutes of my life in the bathroom.

"okay jimin, stay in here. this is our next class, it's the biology class and dont go anywhere, you'll get lost. okay?" I asked.

"okay,, you can let go of my hand now.." jimin smiled softly and I looked down only to see how I was holding onto his hand as if my life depended on it.

I quickly pulled back and ran to the bathroom...

I really hope he didnt see what was going on dOwn thEre....