♧ stop ♧

⁰⁸❀

⁰⁸

warning: rape

"you should have obeyed me, doll. now you're going to experience the consequences."

yoongi was shaking his head in denial.

hoseok smirked and leaned towards yoongi's lips. he pressed their lips together in a harsh manner.

yoongi was struggling through the kiss. he tried to push hoseok off but now understood how much stronger the younger was.

hoseok broke the kiss to get something from the drawer. yoongi missed his chance to escape...
the sleeves of hoseok's tshirt rode up and yoongi saw the muscles on his arms.

made sense to why yoongi couldn't push him off, the guy was practically shredded.

a second later yoongi felt metal wrap around his wrists. he looked up and saw how hoseok locked a pair of handcuffs and threw the little key on his nightstand.

"handcuffs¿ what kind of kinky bastard have you become?" yoongi asked and scoffed.

"you better shut that pretty little mouth of yours before I make you gag on my dick." hoseok whispered in a  evil tone and that made yoongi shut up immediately.

hoseok started kissing yoongi's neck leaving a trail on crimson red hickeys.
yoongi absolutely hated how it made him feel. he felt embarrassed for moaning so he started biting his lip.

that caused his lip to bleed and now he was crying instead of moaning, but in yoongi's head that was the best option.

"hoseok please stop.." yoongi whispered.

hoseok on the other side seemed immune to yoongi's pleading and started unbuttoning his shirt.

yoongi was crying. he didnt know if it was because of the pain he felt from biting his lip or from the fact that he is literally about to get raped.
his tears stained the bedsheets.

"stop fucking crying and staining my bedsheets with your tears." hoseok said through kissed that trialed down yoongi's stomach.

yoongi wriggled his hands aggressively trying to unbuckle the handcuffs but as expected nothing worked.

"stop... hoseok stop, dont do this." yoongi pleaded knowing that he doesn't even have a tiny chance at escaping.

"I'm going to stuff your mouth with shit if you dont be quiet, and you know that I can do that.." hoseok looked straight into yoongi's eyes.

"but-" yoongi started speaking but hoseok covered his mouth with his hand.

"do you not understand the human language? well,, I think you really want it rough then." hoseok took his hand off yoongi's mouth and went to unbuckling his own belt and then yoongi's.