♧ message ♧

⁰⁶❀

⁰⁶

quite a lot of time has passed since that day.

jimin definitely remembered it well and so did yoongi. after all, that was the day yoongi knew for sure that he was in love with jimin.

but there was a problem and it was a huge one.

a problem named jung hoseok.

yoongi was curious to why wasn't hoseok doing anything. he clearly remembered what he said:

'I want you to be my sex toy.'

but after that, hoseok seemed to dissapeared from yoongi's life.

yoongi sometimes caught him in hallways or during class but both acted as if they didnt exist.

yoongi didnt mind, he started thinking that hoseok was only joking. maybe he just wanted to scare him or maybe he forgot about it.

at least that's what yoongi thought to make himself calm.

× × ×
⁰⁶

friday, april 28

friday, april 28

"its finally Friday!!!!" jimin yelped as yoongi and him entered the school grounds.

about a week after becoming study partners they decided walking to school together and now it became a tradition.

of course all of their friends saw the chemistry going on between them and constantly made jokes about it but both denied it all.

funny, cause neither suspected their love for each other.

"aish, jimin, how the hell are you so hyped early in the morning?" yoongi mumbled as he yawned.

while jimin jumped around yoongi just wanted to stay in bed and sleep all day.

thing is, yoongi would actually do that. there were days when he just felt like sleeping and not going to school. before he would skip school and not give two flying fucks but now...