♧ party ♧

¹²❀

¹²

jimin decided to wear his leather pants and his favorite dark red shirt with an attached choker the same color.

yoongi just wore all black. because why not.

"w-wow jimin... you look,, you look-" yoongi tried making a sentence but how can you when jimin is here standing in front of you looking like a whole course meal.

"is it bad?" jimin asked and frowned.

"whAt? no00! you look stunning, literally stunning... i- wow..."

did I just become a yoongay?

× × ×

as the two boys entered the party, they were both hit with the smell of alcohol and cigarettes.
the lights were dimmed (a/n: dOnt-) and different colored lighting's "danced" around the place.

there weren't much people but that was only because it was just the beginning of the party. yet some managed to get hella drunk and were already asleep on the couches, others were dancing on the dancefloor and the rest were drinking.

"yasss yoongi you're here!"
jackson came up running to them and gave both a hug. you could see he was already tipsy.

"yeah, but we will stay here for a bit." yoongi said and smiled, shaking jackson's hand.

"no prob! the drinks are over there." jackson gestured towards the bar and then looked at jimin. "you never introduced me to your sexy friend over here."

"oh uh that's jimin, my classmate." yoongi said.

"hi I'm jimin." jimin gave jackson a warm smile and shook his hand.

"you are looking gorgeous, babe." jackson winked and smirked making jimin uncomfortable.

"uh... thanks!" jimin tried being polite.

"yeah cool, let's go." yoongi mumbled with a bit of jealousy in his voice as he took jimin's hand and they went towards the bar.

they both sat down on the high chairs and waited for the barman.

the house looked like a literal night club and the atmosphere was the same.

"what would you like to drink?" yoongi asked looking at jimin.

"I thought we wont drink.. we're only 18..." jimin said with worry.

"just have some fun jimin, come on! I'm sure you dont go to such parties often." yoongi exclaimed.

"actually.. this is my first party." jimin said and looked down feeling embarrased.

"are you serious?" yoongi forgot how innocent jimin was (not). he was homeschooled, right! of course he wouldn't go to such parties.
"we'll just go with simple beer."
yoongi said to the barman that, how jimin thought, appeared out of nowhere.