♧ he is back ♧

¹⁶

¹⁶

as he was looking for the one he needed, he suddenly felt as two hands wrapped around his waist....

yoongi froze.

the hands wrapped around his waist and he felt the breathing of this unknown person on his own neck.

"missed me, baby?"

this voice was too familiar.

"what are you doing here, hoseok?" yoongi asked without even turning around.
he didnt even try taking his hands off since he knew it would he no use.

thankfully, there was no body around

or...

unfortunately, no body was around to save him.

hoseok let out a breathy chuckle as he turned yoongi around and pinned him against the stand.
"who do you think you are to ignore my calls and messages? did you think you could hide from me?"

"how did you find me?!" yoongi said in a low voice filled with anger and maybe a little but of fear... this was jung hoseok after all.

"so you did think you could hide from me... why do you keep on leaving me?!" hoseok screamed and slapped yoongi across his face.

yoongi fell down on his knees, holding his slapped cheek with his hands.
tears started trickling down and falling on his jeans, leaving wet spots.

hoseok crouched down and grabbed yoongi's chin harshly.
"answer me, honey. why did you ignore me?" his voice went back to normal as if nothing happened.

"you are sick, jung hoseok. I don't want to obey your freaking orders!" yoongi spoke confidently but with fear in his eyes. "leave me alone!"

hoseok smirked and let go of him. he stood up and put his hands in his pockets looking down on yoongi who looked absolutely miserable down on the floor.
"you kept on leaving me, yoongi. now I wont ever leave you. do you hear me? never."

yoongi looked up at hoseok and shook his head.

"your life will become a living hell soon, I promise you my dear, I promise you... but you'll be happy. you'll be happy because you will be with me." hoseok whispered and leaned down again to kiss yoongi.

yoongi didn't even try pushing him away. he closed his eyes and tried holding in his tears.

hoseok took a last look at yoongi and walked away.