♧ heated situation ♧

¹⁴

¹⁴

"I want you."

"uhm... j-jimin... you're just very drunk a-and very visibly under the influence of some drug so you should just slEep.." yoongi took his hand back from jimin's grab.

"but hyunggggg~~" jimin whined and but his lip.

I thought he was innocent! what the fuck is this? what's going on?

yoongi was confusion but he decided that it was just the drug that was making jimin act in a special way.

"I think you just need to go take a cold shower and get to sleep. the affects should wear off soon... maybe." yoongi said in a calm voice while jimin glared at yoongi with unsatisfaction.

"what part of 'I want you' did you not understand?" jimin said in a low voice.

to the demons that have possessed jimin...
thank you.

"hm, I see." yoongi smirked. he thought that there is no way to calm jimin down when he wants something. "do you realise how this will all end? do you?"

yoongi moved closer to jimin and looked down on him. when jimin saw that gaze, he immediately understood who takes control between the two. the power yoongi possessed just by a look of the eyes...

"I do." jimin whispered and smirked.

jimin, from his sitting position, climbed towards the middle of the bed and sat on his knees, spreading them apart a little.
he started unbuttoning his shirt while biting his lip.

he was shamelessly looking yoongi right in the eyes.

yoongi let out a breathy laugh and came closer to the bed as he unbuttoned a part of his shirt.

yoongi crawled over on the bed to jimin who sat there without a top, showing his petite and toned body. he traces his hand from jimin's chest all the way down to the hem of his jeans while examining all of him.

yoongi leaned forward and kissed jimin's lips. the soft plump lips he dreamed of kissing. he wrapped his hands around jimin's waist as the youngers went around the elder's neck.

yoongi kissed jimin until the leftovers of the drug could be tasted in his own mouth.

jimin smirks as he let's yoongi push him against the bed and make out with him. both of their minds flying up to cloud nine as they feel each others lips making the most out of today's night.

when yoongi feels that both are lacking air, he broke apart their kiss and went down to kiss jimin's neck, leaving vivid crimson red hickeys on his beautiful and soft porcelain skin.

the drug clouded jimin's mind. imagine having a hot make out session with the love of your life.
now double that.
that's how jimin felt and so did yoongi.

as jimin's hands went down to yoongi's jeans, after taking off his shirt and throwing it into a dark corner of the room, yoongi traced his hand on jimin's chest softly. jimin squirmed and moaned under yoongi's touch.

jimin felt weak and vulnerable so he decided to give up on the zipper he was trying to unzip on yoongi's pants and let his arms fall above his head, letting yoongi take over.

yoongi smirked and parted away from jimin. he stood up and took off his jeans along with his boxers. then he leaned over jimin and took his off as well. yoongi sat back on top of jimin, straddling him. his dick was rubbing against the youngers making both moan.

"ngggh... aahh... y.. y-yoongi..." jimin mumbles as yoongi hisses and bites roughly on jimin's soft skin.

"mhm... you're so good for me jiminie." yoongi smiled when he saw how jimin liked the praise.
"do you have lube?"

"n-no.."

yoongi stopped kissing jimin and leaned away a little. "condom?"

"no.. I don't have anything."

"then... i dont know.. it's gonna hurt." yoongi said as he caressed jimin's thighs.

"aahh I don't care.." jimin says as he takes yoongi's hand and puts three fingers into his mouth. yoongi was a little shocked by the action but pleasure was taking over.

pleasure and lust were taking control of the entire situation.

"w-what about a condom, jimin..?" yoongi says quietly.

"omg I don't care just fucking fuck me already." jimin said as he got yoongi's fingers that were covered in saliva.

"hm, how desperate we are.." yoongi smirked and turned jimin over so he was laying on his stomach.

yoongi inserted each finger one by one stretching jimin out as the younger moaned loudly.

"aahh.. y-yooni...dont ... sto- aaaaaaahhh~"
yoongi bit his lip when he understood that he was now hitting his sweet spot .

yoongi flipped jimin back and made him wrap his legs around his shoulders.
"I am still not sure about doing this without a condom-"

"I to feel you. and I want to feel you fill me up..." jimin said so lewdly that it clicked something in yoongi and the elder chuckled and pushed jimin's legs further apart.

"your wish is my command." yoongi said as he entered jimin and started thrusting into him.

jimin was screaming and moaning so loud. he didnt know if it was from the pain or the pleasure. maybe both. but he definitely knew that it felt so. fucking. good.

"aaahhh... yoongi!!!! d-deeper... harder .. please, ahhhh~~" jimin yelled and yoongi bent down to kiss jimin lips as he started thrusting into him even faster.

yoongi grabs a handful of jimin's hair and tugs on it making jimin feel more euphoric than he has ever felt.
"yooni... I-im going t-to-" jimin stuttered half a sentence.

"me too, baby." yoongi said in his deep voice, sending shivers down jimin's spine.

yoongi turned jimin on his stomach and came into his letting out a deep moan while jimin let out a loud one as he came on the bedsheets.

yoongi rode out his high and slowly pulled out of jimin watching how the white substance trickled down jimin's beautiful thighs.

the only thing that could be heard was the deep breathing that echoed through the room.

yoongi fell down next to jimin on the bed and exhaled tiredly.

"we'll... clean up tomorrow..."

"mhm..."

yoongi covered them with a blanket and the two fell asleep almost immediately.

a/n: shout out to jamhellaT for commenting so much on my stories! thank you a lot ^-^ here's an update as promised ♡♡♡

here's an update as promised ♡♡♡