[bonus] ♧ notebook ♧

it was the day of their graduation. yoongi and jimin decided a long time ago they would move in together and live in one house. it was a good built house, it wasn't too big, quite small actually, but the two felt very much comfortable in it and that's what mattered the most.

while jimin was doing something in the kitchen, yoongi was unpacking their boxes in the bedroom.
he unpacked his boxes first and then moved on to jimin's.

suddenly yoongi froze and stared at something oddly familiar pocking out of the bag. he took it out and mumbled a quiet what? to himself in confusion.
he was holding a little notebook in his hands, the same notebook jimin used to write in. after they started dating, jimin stopped writing in it and eventually, he forgot about the notebook's existence.

yoongi hesitated before opening it. after all, it was jimin's property, something private of his, but the curiosity took over, he wanted to know what was in the notebook since forever.

april 12, monday

your deep breathing makes me want you to handcuff me to the bed and fuck the living hell out of me.

"what did I just read?" yoongi said to himself and stared at the notebook in confusion.
he closed it and opened it again just to make sure his eyes weren't betraying him.

he sat down on the bed and looked through the pages reading every entry jimin wrote.

I heard you saying that students usually fuck in the janitors closet ... I hope one day you'll take me there, slam me against the wall and make me scream your name so loud, that I break my fucking vocal chords.

"I knew he couldn't be so innocent! everybody knows about the janitors closet!" yoongi said and chuckled.

learning biology with you would be so... so fun..
we could read the book or I could get on my knees in front of you and suck you off.
what would you choose, hmm?

yoongi caught himself at the action of biting his lip.
all this time, jimin had all these dirty fantasies he kept to himself. he acted innocent for yoongi all this time.
yoongi was more than just shocked.

all of a sudden a thought crossed yoongi's mind and he smirked.

"jimin!!!! come over here please!!" yoongi yelled loudly.

jimin rolled his eyes. "coming!!"
he was in the middle of doing something and hoped that whatever yoongi had called him for was important.

he entered the bedroom and didnt see yoongi in it at first but then a strong hand grabbed his wrist and pushed jimin on the bed.

"yoongi? what are you doing??" jimin asked dumbfounded. yoongi was sitting on top of jimin, straddling his hips. he had a dark look on his face as one of his hands pinned jimin's both above.

"april 12, monday. your deep breathing makes me want you to handcuff me to the bed and fuck the living hell out of me." yoongi read in a low and deep voice sending shivers down jimin's spine. "sounds familiar?"

jimin stared back at yoongi with wide eyes. did he hear that correctly? did yoongi just read an entry from his notebook?

"I'm- uh... wh- where did you get this from?" jimin stuttered and bit his lips nervously.