Piece of paper.

Shoto Todoroki and I have been dating for almost 3 months now, and I couldn't be any happier. We spend most of our days together, going on dates, being all lovey dovey and loving each other wholeheartedly-

Is what I wish to say......

Yes, we have been dating for 3 months, but that's about it. Todoroki is always super busy training his quirk to get it to its full potential, while I'm also busy doing the same thing.

Every time I get some free time he's most likely busy and vice versa.

Starting today though, UA decided to give us a week off, since the past month has been hectic for us students, we had to face off villains. So it was only right to give us a little break.

I couldn't wait!

This was the last period before a whole 7 days of freedom, perhaps with Todoroki!

It was the perfect opportunity for me and him to spend a little more time together and get to know each other a little more!

Where would we go? What would I even wear, will we hold hands like other couples-

A monotone voice interrupted my train of thoughts.

"(L/n)..... (L/n)!"

I looked up from my desk to see Aizawa-sensei calling for my name.

"Done with with your daydreaming already?" He asked, with a very dull expression.

I blinked for a second, trying to figure out what was going on before realizing that I have been half asleep for almost all of the last period.

"Ahaha, yes...." I said awkwardly, while averting my eyes to the right out of embarrassment.

And then I caught Todoroki staring at me before he quickly looked away, burying his face in the book in front of him.

We have been dating for months now, yet he still gets embarrassed easily. He's still so cute.

I was seated right beside Todoroki, in the last row of class 1A.

When all of a sudden and out of nowhere, do I find a little folded piece of paper on my desk. I looked over to my right, confused, and saw Todoroki mouthing for me to 'open it'. I could see the corner of his ears starting to get redder.

I then realized it was most likely a letter from Todoroki. The thought of that alone made my heart flutter.

I slowly started to unfold the piece of folded paper before me. My heart was beating so fast. This felt so exciting- So new!

On the paper it said: "Finally got a break from school. Want to go out somewhere?"

I could hear my heart thumping, it was so loud, for a second I wondered if the people beside me could hear it too. My cheeks began to get hotter and hotter.

I was happy, too happy.

I turned my head to face him,

"Yes!" I mouthed. As I looked at my boyfriend with a huge smile plastered on my face.

His ears flushed red, clearly embarrassed and happy. He nodded and turned to face Aizawa-sensei, who I even forgot was talking. I doubt either of us will be able to concentrate on this class now.

What mattered most now, is that me and Todoroki are finally going on a date.

Our first date!

[A/N]
Hi!!!! Thank you for clicking on this fic and reading it I never really write fan fictions but I always like to think about different scenarios in my head so I figured they'd be super fun to write!! So I was like why not make my very first fan fiction about todoroki, because I love him so much. Feel free to tell me if I made any mistakes or if you want to see a certain scenario or chapter, I will try to update every day!! I hope you enjoyed~

Don't forget to vote and give me feedback by commenting!!!

💓💓