Boyfriend.

It's been two weeks since my talk with my mother.

UA gave me a little break as I've faced major trauma and have been kidnapped by my own father that killed my brother, Rin.

'Too much going on, huh?'

For all the 14 days since that talk, I've been hauled up in my room thinking about the whole situation.

And I'm not mad at my mom for not telling me, in fact I'm glad. Yes, I'm glad, because I know for a fact how hard it was for her to tell me all that, and I can't imagine her telling the whole thing to an immature ten year old me. I wouldn't have handled it well.

I wouldn't have.

-
-
-

"You look beautiful, honey," My mother said, a smile appearing on her face.

She's been pretty down, since I refused to talk, eat or leave my room for weeks, so seeing her smile is refreshing.

"Thank you, mom. I'll be back before midnight so you can go out and have fun." I said, as I put on my black boot heels.

"Yes, dear, I will. Now you go out and have fun! Don't keep him waiting!" She said as she shoo-ed me away to the front door.

There stood, Todoroki.

His beautiful heterochromatic eyes focused on me- and me alone, as I opened the door.

He quickly looked me over. Then his eyes were pinned on mine before he quickly said, "You look beautiful- no, gorgeous, (Y/N).." He said, in his deep voice while he stuck out his hand for me to hold.

I was wearing my (H/C) hair down, a short light purple dress and my black boot heels.

Todoroki was wearing a white button up shirt with black pants and black shoes, it might seem simple. But damn, did he look good.

"Thank you, Shoto. You look really good yourself." I said, as I intertwined our fingers together.

Feeling his warm hand hold mine felt good. Too good, really. After all those sorrowful days, for someone to hold your hand-who you know-cares about you deeply. Feels good.

It made my cheeks heat up thinking about it, then I tightened my hand around Todoroki's.

He squeezed my hand lightly in return and looked at me as he stopped in his tracks, making me stop too.

"I don't want to ruin the mood, or make you upset or anything, but, are..you okay? Regarding what happened before..you look thinner..don't tell me you haven't been eating well.." He said, worryingly.

"It's okay, Shoto. I am seriously okay now! Really, you should stop worrying-"

I was interrupted by a warm, tight, hug.

"(Y/N), don't say that you're okay..You're definitely still hurting. I can see it..In your eyes. You need to stop telling me not to worry! Because you know for a fact that I'm worried sick about you! (Y/N), do you know how much I've been hurting by just not seeing you beside me in class everyday? Do you know how much..how much I couldn't sleep, thinking about the fact that you're probably crying yourself to sleep, (Y/N), please! Don't...just-don't..hide your feelings from me...I know you're tired, angry, sad...and that's why I'm here right now..I'm here right now- because I need you to know that you're not alone. You're not alone, (Y/N)..I'm here, Ashido is here, your mom is here and all of us are worried sick for you, so please..." Todoroki almost yelled, his voice cracking.