Worth it.

"Truth or dare, (L/N)!"

It was me who was being asked.

And Kirishima was the one asking.

Todoroki had just whispered the name of the person he likes, my name...in my ear.

The dares coming weren't going to be easy.

So I just had to go with the easier option.

"Truth." I said, calmly.

I heard groans at my option.

"Well...uh..." Kirishima hesitated.

He most likely only prepared a dare.

"Okay! I got one. Is the person that Todoroki likes...sitting with us right now?" Kirishima asked.

"..Yeah." I hesitated a bit before answering. I looked over at Todoroki who gave me an approving nod.

"So one of the seven of us, excluding Todoroki,  of course." Denki added.

"Yes." I said.

Okay, this is going well.

"Time to spin the bottle," Jirou said, sounding a bit more excited than she usually does.

As the bottle spun it stopped at Kirishima and I, once again.

But the bottle suddenly...kept going?

Everyone looked at each other, confused.

"Jirou!" I yelled, looking over at her.

One of her ear plugs were connected to the floor, sending vibrations to it.

Causing the bottle to turn more than it should have.

Making it stop when she was the asker... and Todoroki was the one who was going to be asked.

"Jirou! That's a smart move!" Denki said, ecstatic.

"Yeah! Now ask him about his crush!!" Mina said.

"G-guys, this isn't truth or dare anymore..." Izuku said, looking at everyone; trying to calm them down.

"That's not fair, Jirou." I said, looking at her.

"..Truth or dare, Todoroki." Jirou said, ignoring me and Izuku.

"But that's not fair-" Todoroki's voice interrupted my own.

"Truth."

"Think of your question wisely! Jirou!" Kirishima yelled.

"There's something going on between you and (L/N), right?" Jirou said, quickly; without any hesitation. Looking straight into Todoroki's eyes.

"What? How did you come to that conclusion, Jirou?" Denki said, his face troubled.

"It would've been stupid if you haven't noticed. But, in school, they always blush around each other and they always choose each other for teamwork. Not to mention the fact that they both disappeared together at the same time when we were all swimming. It's all very obvious."

"Now that you've mentioned it, I agree.." Kirishima said.

Everyone nodded other than me, Todoroki and Denki.

"Turns out you all are stupid, after all." Jirou sighed.

"Is that true..? Todoroki?" Denki said.