Grateful for you.

[(Y/N)'S POV]

Test time.

Yay, am I excited..

On the bright side, though, it's the last period so I get to go home right after the test.

I have almost fifteen minutes or so to revise if I want to.

But instead, of course, I'm looking at Todoroki, who's sitting beside me on the right.

He's sitting so peacefully, flipping through his book.

Something I should be doing, but I'm not.

I quickly face my desk now and try to focus, my leg starts tapping on the ground out of nervousness.

I can't focus, not even one bit.

I then hear a voice that calms me down a little, it makes my leg stop its continuous tapping.

"Hey, calm down. Don't be nervous, it's ok," He whispered, calmly, as no one was allowed to talk before a test. According to Aizawa-sensei, that is.

Before I could say anything, he quickly added, "You did great when we studied together, really. You solved all of the given problems. You should calm down, yeah?" He soft-smiled reassuringly.

"Yes, you're right. But this test carries more than 35% on the overall grade, doesn't it?! It's so nerve-racking-" I was interrupted by a very monotone voice.

And no, it wasn't Todoroki's.

"Oh, that. No, I just said that so that you all could study well. It's just a normal test." Aizawa-sensei's words made everyone slump in their seats and groan.

"...Well I guess you don't have to worry about it that much now, right?" Todoroki said, trying to make me feel better.

Seriously, why is he so considerate?

"Time's up, get ready," My teacher's dull voice announced.

~~~~~~~Time skip to after the test.~~~~~~~

'I'm finally done.' I thought to myself as I stretched on my seat while quickly looking over my test paper one last time.

I handed my paper to my teacher and quickly went out to meet with Todoroki and my friends, who were already done.

"Shoto!" I said as I spotted a half white, half red haired boy.

He turned around and gave me a small, soft smile until I was right in front of him.

"How do you feel?" He said, softly.

"I feel good! The test was pretty easy, to be honest. I freaked out for no reason." I said, as I looked at him and smiled.

"That's good then-" Before he could finish his sentence I cut him off.

"But really, it's all thanks to you. I don't know how you could bare teaching me while also keeping your cool. I'm so sorry it turned out to be a normal test, I feel like I wasted your time-"

All of a sudden, I could feel a familiar feeling on my lips.

Todoroki's lips.

His figure was hunched down a little so he could meet my height, while he placed a quick peck on my lips.

He then broke it off and straightened himself while he looked at me with the softest look I've ever seen him make.

"W-what was that for!?" I quickly stuttered, while I put both of my hands on my lips.