Attachments sent.

(This chapter almost has zero romance with you and Todoroki, as I wanted to focus a little more on the plot this time. Hope you enjoy nevertheless! The next chapter is gonna be good tho. I hope.)

It was another school day like any other.

I was having a pretty bad day since I got into a quarrel with my mother.

She was just concerned about me, and I took that as a way of looking down on me. Which when I look at now, is complete stupidity on my side.

There were tons of news today and the day before that, concerning what has been happening to the kids who own 'powerful quirks.'

Various kids who own really strong quirks that still didn't attend any special school to manifest them; the quirks- to their full potential, have gone missing.

Obviously, a lot of people were terrified, and I was one of them. I just didn't show it.

It's scary, really. It must be the hardest for the parents, yet I still went on and argued with my mother who has raised me for more than 15 years of my life. Alone. With no husband to help her.

My mother always ignored any questions regarding my father. Which was brought up in today's fight.

I've only actually ever seen him in pictures.

It's weird, really, I don't know why my mom isn't fond of him, but she keeps giving me the same answer: 'When you get older and stronger; both mentally and physically, I'll tell you. Or maybe you'll find out by yourself. I kind of hope it's the first option, though,'

'Now that I think about it, our family is really complicated, huh?' I thought to myself, as my heart ached.

'(Y/N)! Focus! We're in class!'

I kept trying to focus on Aizawa-sensei as he spoke and explained whatever he was explaining, but I couldn't.

Maybe Todoroki could help ease my nerves a little,

I looked over to my right, only to find his seat empty.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Todoroki is ongoing physical training today, alongside with some other students.

I just felt so empty when I didn't find someone to confide in, someone to tell me that it's going to be alright and that everything is okay.

I just know that the world doesn't revolve around me, and that Todoroki has to do what he has to do. He too, has problems to take care of, yet I still felt so empty. I missed him. I just wanted to see him, just a simple glance would be fine, honestly.