Red velvet box. (Smut)

5 years later....

I have been standing in front of my closet trying to figure out what I am going to wear on my date with Todoroki.

Today marks our 5 year anniversary and Todoroki asked me out on a date and told me to wear something casual...yet I have absolutely no idea what to wear. He wouldn't tell me where we are going, saying it was a "surprise" so I have no idea what to expect.

After another 30 minutes of rummaging aimlessly in my closet, it hit me that I'm running late. So I grabbed my most basic outfit: a white cropped sweatshirt with black skinny jeans and my favorite checkerboard vans. It is, indeed, very basic.

I quickly put on light makeup and undid my braids to give me wavy loose curls.

I grabbed my phone and put it in my bag. I then heard the door bell ringing and rushed to open it, only to find Todo standing with his hands down his pocket. Effortlessly looking very, very good...nothing new.

He was wearing black jeans with a white sweatshirt and a dark green jacket with black vans.

He looked at me, smiled then pulled me in for a hug and gave me a peck on the lips.
"Hey angel, you look beautiful," he said looking me up and down with a tiny smile.

My ears blushed, as they always have when Todoroki decides to compliment me out of nowhere...I buried my face in his chest and mumbled "you look...really good too" only to hear him chuckle then mumble "..so cute".

"Come on, let's go" he said as he held my hand and lead me to his car.

We have been in the car for the last 40 minutes and whenever I asked Todo where we are going he would just say "it's a surprise, almost there."

Just as I was about to ask him for the 100th time on where we are going he said "We are here".

I looked up to realize that we are in Disneyland.

Oh, my god.

I have been begging Todoroki almost everyday to go together but he would always be busy. Since now he's a top hero and all.

I turn to look at Todoroki, eyes wide..only to find him looking at me with a small smile then proceeded to say "What do you think?"

"What do I think? I wonder what do I think." I said, sarcastically, trying to hold in my smile.

Before I could even read his expression, I jumped and said: "I'm so happy thank you, thank you, thank you!"

He smiled then sighed a sigh of relief as if he wasn't sure I was going to like the surprise of not.

"Okay then, let's go, angel."

We have practically played every game and rode every ride..we also probably ate all the food here...

I also got the Minnie and Mickey Mouse matching headbands and after 15 mins of trying to convince Todo he finally agreed to wear the Mickey Mouse one.

As I put it on his head he averted his gaze, his cheeks turning to the lightest shade of pink.

'This is a moment where I want to have with me forever' I thought.

So I quickly snapped a picture.

"Wh-" before he could even continue his sentence I smiled widely at the picture displayed on my phone. 'he looks adorable'

I looked up at Todoroki to tell him he looked so good in every photo, but he was already looking at me, softly smiling, as if he was unaware of his surroundings for a moment.