Smiles & blushes.

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the day where I go on a date with my boyfriend, Todoroki.

I absolutely cannot wait!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While I was busy drying my hair, as I have showered, I receive a text on my phone.

I picked up my phone, confused on who would text me at 11:43 PM.

Reading the name of the sender; my eyes lit up, my heart skipped a beat and my stomach was already filled with an uncontrollable amount of butterflies.

It was a text from Todoroki.

Todoroki💓 : Good night, I'll see you tomorrow.

Said the text.

Even though his text looked so formal, and looked like it had no meaning or sincerity behind it, I bet he was nervous sending it, and I bet he took super long on deciding what he would text.

The thought of him trying to think of a message to send to his girlfriend, made me so happy.

I want to see him.

[TODOROKI'S POV]

This is nerve racking, I want her to see my text, I want her to reply to my text.

Was my text too dull? Was it not good? Do lovers send each other texts like these? Did I do it right?

Ah, this doesn't feel like me, why am I so nervous.

Still, I can hardly wait to see her.

My heart isn't calming down-

I received a text.

(Y/N): Good night todoroki!! I can't wait to see u 💓

"Ah..."

This is definitely not helping my heart calm down...

~~~~~[TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY]~~~~

[YOUR POV]

I'm getting ready to go out.

We decided to go to a theme park.

I don't think Todoroki is into theme parks, but when I told him before that it'd be nice if we both go together, he smiled and agreed.

Ever since then we wanted to go together.

~

I looked at myself in the mirror, anxious, if this was a good enough outfit.

I wore a denim skirt overall with a black shirt and my white sneakers.

I doubt this is what girls usually wear on dates, but I felt comfortable in it, and I looked good.

I put my (H/C) colored hair in two low pigtails, and tied each with a white scrunchie.

Then, I put on a little bit of lipgloss, and some mascara, and headed out the door, with a "Have fun, sweetie!" From my mom.

I wasn't running late or anything, but I was still so anxious, so nervous.

Every step I take, means that I'm getting closer, closer to him.

Every time I realize that, my heart beats faster.

We will spend today together.

Alone.

"Aaah..." I could feel my face burning up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I reached the park, and I began searching for Todoroki, he told me that he'll be beside gate number seven.

While I was looking for the gate, I saw a familiar silhouette.

I walked a little closer to the familiar figure, then realized it was Todoroki!

He was wearing black pants with a white shirt and a light blue denim jacket.

"He seriously looks good in whatever he wears," I mumbled involuntarily.

I walked closer until I was behind him and tapped on his shoulder, twice.

While he was turning around he said "You're here earlier than...." His words cut off while he gazed at me.

"What is it Todoroki?" I said, confused.

"Ah, uh- n-nothing.." He said while he rubbed the back of his neck with his right hand.

"It's just that, you look really cute." He said, with a shy smile on his face.

That took me by surprise.

"W-what..?! N-n-no, I-I mean thank you. You look r-really cute too..N-NOT CUTE, GOOD! n-not that you don't look cute, it's just that...aaahh," How can he say that so easily?! My heart is literally about to burst, and my skin feels hot.

"You really are cute, (Y/n)." He smiled.

"T-todoroki.."

"Hm?"

I intertwined my fingers with his.

"(Y-y/n)..!?" He looked at me, face flushed with the deepest color of red, that it matched the left side of his hair.

"Todoroki, I'm so glad you're my boyfriend!" I said with a huge grin on my face.

"A-ah, (Y/n)...really, you...." He said cupping his face with the hand that wasn't holding mine.

"Me too, (Y/n), really, me too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N]
HIII THIS CHAPTER WAS HARDER TO WRITE SINCE THERE WAS A LOT OF DIALOGUE, I MEAN I DONT HATE DIALOGUE BUT TODOROKI DOESNT SPEAK MUCH SO IT WAS NOT EASY. I PULLED THROUGH THO!!!!

Thank you for reading💖💖

💬 and ⭐️

-Viv 💓