Hot yet cold.

Holding hands.

Holding hands and walking with him has got to be one of your favorite things you've ever experienced.

The feeling of comfort, warmth and coziness you felt was unreal.

You loved it so much.
________________________________

Todoroki was walking me home, hand in hand, walking slowly, feeling the breeze of the cold, chilly night.

Not wanting a second of this experience to be wasted.

You both didn't talk on the way back, one would expect it to be awkward; but it wasn't, not even a single bit.

Today was great. You thought to yourself, smiling.

We spent such a good time together, I don't think any of us wanted to leave.

My house was getting nearer and nearer. Each step we take means we are getting closer and closer to parting ways again.

I didn't want to part ways with him. I wanted to talk a little more, laugh a little more, see him smile a little more.

"Hey, todoroki," I said, looking over at him.

"Yes?"

"Say, can I hold your other hand?"

"H-huh?" He said, flustered.

"Please?"

"I mean, I n-never said you couldn't, but why?"

"Hmm, you'll see!"

I walked over to his right side, intertwining both our fingers together.

"I knew it!" I laughed.

"What are you talking about?" He said, still very much confused.

"Just as I expected, your right hand is cold while your left hand is hot!" I said, smiling at the boy before me.

"Oh, it probably bothered you, didn't it? Was it too hot? I apologize," He said, trying to hide his upset face.

"What!? You really think that it bothered me!?" I said, clearly agitated by what he had just said.

After pausing for a moment,

"Look," I said, as I took both of his hands in my own, looking at him directly.

"I..love both your sides. So. Much. So, Don't ever say that about yourself again, okay?" I said, both my cheeks turning a crimson red.

He looked at me, eyes wide open, his face was filled with a lot of different emotions, that I couldn't even tell if he was happy or upset by what I just said.

All of a sudden, and at that moment the air felt chillier. Time seemed to stop, and Todoroki lost the glimmer in his eyes.

He looked so serious.

He hunched down, and placed his right hand on my right cheek, looked straight into my eyes, then moved his head; so his mouth was positioned right beside my left ear.

I could hear both our hearts thumping, they were both so loud. I couldn't tell whose was whose.

I could also feel his cold breath near my neck, it was giving me tingles all over.

My vision wasn't clear, and my mind was blank, the only thing I was thinking about, was the fact that there is practically no distance between us right now.

He finally opened his mouth, and I could feel his hot breath beside my ear, on my neck.

I feel dizzy, my skin is hot, my heart is racing like never before, and my legs feel like they're about to give out any second now.

"Don't, Just say stuff like that in front of me so easily." He whispered in my, now red ear, in a monotone, yet stern voice.

I couldn't breathe, my voice was gone, and I felt dizzy.

He then proceeded to place his lips on the upper part of my neck, slowly, placing small kisses as he goes,

down,

and down,

and down,

until he had reached my collarbone.

I had finally found my voice to speak, so I tried my best to come up with a word to say, a word. Any word.

"T-todoroki?" Is what I said.

He looks at me, as if just realizing what he had done.

his face was covered with his hair.

And then he starts taking off his denim jacket.

"T-t-todoroki?!" I said, confused and surprised.

What is he going to do? We are outside! I'm not ready. What is he thinking!?... I thought to myself, my face the brightest color of red.

Once he completely took off his jacket, he looked at me and started to get closer, and closer, and closer.

I shut my eyes, really tightly, my legs were shaking.

"It's cold out, you should wear this," He said.

I started to open my eyes, slowly.

"Feel free to keep it, or return it, whatever you want." He said, in a monotone, steady voice, but he meant it. He was still worried about it being cold.

I looked over at my shoulders, and there. His jacket was placed right there, on my shoulders.

I gripped each side of the jacket tightly.

God, I feel so stupid for freaking out.

"T-thank you.." I said, still confused by everything that had happened.

"I'll text you later. Now, good night." He said, ever so easily.

He turned, and started walking to the other direction.

I was left dumbfounded.

[TODOROKI'S POV]

God, am I stupid or something?! I said, burying my face in my hands.

My skin is super hot, my left side is practically on fire.

My heart is going to jump out of my chest.

Why did I do that?!

But then again, she can't just say those words, with that face, when we're all alone like that.

But it's not her fault. It's never her fault.

"God!" I whisper shouted to myself, while I was making my way to my home, in this dark, chilly night.

[A/N]

Hi! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Personally? This was my favorite chapter to write, so I hope it was your favorite to read!
Anyway, I won't be able to update a chapter tomorrow since I'm gonna be travelling, but I might just update later on today 👀

- thank you for reading!

💬 & ⭐️

- Viv. 💓