Yes, sensei.

I'm going to Todoroki's house.

It's Friday.

We already spent five days in school since our little seven day holiday. Me and Todoroki are back to being busy, but we still spend a lot of time together.

Today though...I'm going to meet him- in his home, because...

I asked him to help me with math.

Yes, Todoroki is going to be tutoring me, for a whole day.

There's an important math test next week on Monday, and math is my worst subject.

So I asked Todoroki if he can help; to which he simply nodded, not showing any other reaction.

I'm so nervous, though!
____________________________________

I ring the doorbell once, before knocking twice.

Today I just wore some high-waisted jeans and a white buttoned shirt, which I tied from the bottom.

The shirt is very uncomfortable, to be honest. It always lifts itself up and it's just plain annoying. But it looks good on me so I'll have to endure it.

I let out a sigh before fixing my hair and pulling down on my shirt, again.

"You don't have to be so anxious, you look really good," A deep voice made me spring my head up from looking at my shirt.

I look up to see the half red, half white haired boy, his corner of his lips curved upwards a little into a light smile.

"H-how long have you been standing there?!" I exclaim, my eyes wide and my ears completely red.

"Not that long," He said, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Yeah right-"

"How long are you both gonna keep flirting outside like that?" A now familiar voice, interrupted my sentence making me jump a little.

"Oh! Natsuo-kun! You're here!" He allowed me to use his first name so that it was easier for me.

"Of course I am, you expect me to leave you two alone? Who knows what Shoto might do to you..!" He said, teasingly looking over at Todoroki and I.

"...Why are you even here right now? Continue doing whatever you were doing.." Todoroki said, avoiding eye contact with me while his ears are the deepest shade of red.

"See, He's not even denying it!" Natsuo-kun said, making me more nervous now.

"..Did you get your books, (Y/N)?" He asked, trying his best to change the subject.

"Oh~ so you're studying today? Hmm, I wonder if you'll actually study, though.." His brother teased.

"God. (Y/N), let's just go!" Todoroki said, turning his whole body quickly, before helping me carry my school bag that I was carrying.

From the split second I saw his face when he turned, it was literally the darkest shade of red.

"Let's go. (Y/N)."

__________________________________

Todoroki and I are sitting on this little  rectangular table in the middle of his room.

He's right in front of me.

I started taking out my math books, notebooks, pencils and an eraser.

I'm going to be needing an eraser a lot.

"Where do you want to start from?" Todoroki said, flipping some pages of the math book before him.