After midnight texts.

I've been home for about four hours now.

I'm on my bed with my math books and some pencils in front of me.

I'm trying my best to revise what I studied with my boyfriend four hours ago, but he keeps popping up in my head.

And the thoughts are not about studying.

————————————————————

'Ugh, (Y/N), focus! You have a math test tomorrow. You need to study.' I think to myself as I quickly jump from my bed to my desk.

I kept procrastinating on my bed as it looked so comfortable to sleep on.

On Friday- as in yesterday, also as in four hours ago since it's four in the morning, I was at Todoroki's house till twelve at night.

We kept studying for about another two hours after we drank our coffees, then his brother, Natsuo-kun, ordered pizza for us. We studied a bit more but after I ate, my brain started to stop, it literally refused to get any more information inside of it.

So I stayed with todoroki for another hour, pretending I was getting the gibberish he was explaining, just so that I can spend extra time with him.

We didn't do anything after the whole make out. Although I wish we had-

I quickly bury my face in the palms of my hands out of embarrassment.

'Did I really just think that..?'

'...Unbelievable. Unbelievable. Unbelievable. I'm unbelievable-'

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a notification from my phone.

I pick up my phone, wondering who'd text me at this time.

Quickly though, my face brightens up and a huge smile is formed on my lips, as I look at the sender of the text- and the text itself.

Todoroki💓: I hope you're giving yourself a break and resting right now.

'Is he concerned about me? But like, he's not resting or either? He should worry about himself more. After all he was the one explaining to me and baring with my stupid mistakes.'

Todoroki💓: Oh, you read the message. So you're still awake. You should rest a little, we studied a lot today, and you seemed tired.

You: why are u not resting then??