Sensitive touch & sensitive body.

Today.

Today I'm going to the beach!

With Todoroki!

And..I guess..some of my friends too....

I mean, I'm grateful my friends are coming. But I wanted to go with Todoroki.

Alone.

I ended up accidentally telling Uraraka that I have plans going to the beach today, and she thought it'd be a great idea if she could invite some more friends and go together.

Nobody knows that me and todoroki are dating. We want to keep it low-key for a while.

The people coming are: Jirou, Denki, Kirishima, Mina, Uraraka, izuku, Todoroki and I.

Uraraka invited all of class 1-A, but only 8 ended up coming. (Including her.)

We also rented a little beach-hut. To stay in after swimming. To cool off a little and play some games.

I'm very excited!
___________________________________

I've arrived!

I got here a little late, since I couldn't find a good swimming suit to wear.

It's been so long since I went anywhere near the water, so I had to stop by a swimsuit shop to get one.

It's all good now, I got a cute white bikini, and I've never been this excited to go in the water.

Todoroki was going to pick me up, if we were alone.

Now we have to act like we don't really associate with each other.

It's going to be hard but we can pull through!

I'm looking for my group of friends, they said they're staying in hut number 547.

Found it!

I'm right in front of the door. I let out a deep breath and started to knock.

A half white, half red haired boy opened the door.

"Todoroki!" I exclaimed.

He smiled, lightly.

"You got here very late. Is something wrong?" He said, his face becoming concerned.

"No! Not at all! I was just swimsuit shopping with my mom." I said.

"Right.. swimsuits.."

"Is something the matter?"

"No. Come in everyone has been dying to reunite with you, especially Uraraka...and Denki, for some reason."

"Oh my god! I missed them so much!" I almost squealed.

"..It has only been 5 days.." He said, quite confused..and..sad..?

"They're great people, if you got to know them more, you'll miss them as much as I do!"

"(Y/N)! How have you been!" A familiar voice interrupted our conversation.

A yellow haired boy with a black-looking-bolt strand of hair, was the one speaking.

"Denki! Oh my goodness! I've been great, how have you been!?" I said, as I hugged him.

Looking over, there stood Todoroki, crossing his arms. Trying to not mind me hugging another guy; when I didn't hug him, as much as possible.

Gosh. I thought he was good at concealing his emotions.

"Y-y'know how much I've missed you in a span of merely 5 days.." Denki said.