Avoiding.

We are back in UA.

We had one day left after the beach day.

And here we all are, waiting for Aizawa-sensei to come, doing nothing in particular.

I look over to my side, and see the half red, half white haired boy.

I quickly turn my head to face forward again, very embarrassed.

I have been...avoiding..Todoroki for the past day now. Ever since that truth of Jirou's- that made Todoroki confess to me in front of another five people.

I have been too embarrassed to look him in the eye, even texting him seemed impossible.

He's even become more bold now, which isn't helping me in the slightest!

Truth is, I was the one who confessed to Todoroki first. It was very hard to gather up the courage and find the right words, but I did it.

He didn't feel the same way at first, but slowly it started becoming a mutual feeling. Then I asked him if we could go out together and he agreed, never saying what he felt.

So hearing that from him was a first, and it still fills my stomach with butterflies.

"(Y/N), are you okay? Your face is very red. Are you sick by any chance?" A deep, monotone, concerned voice echoed in my ear as I was carried away by my thoughts.

"(Y/N)...?" I felt a slight hot touch on my hand; which was resting on my desk.

I looked over and it was the one and only, Shoto Todoroki.

My face burnt up. More than it already was, realizing that he had just touched my hand.

My heart is already a mess, what more does he need?!

"I-i'm f-fine, don't worry about me," I said not looking his way.

I can't see his expression, but he didn't ask any further more questions.

'I was..a bit..cold. M-maybe I should apologize..' I thought to myself.

I was about to gather up my courage and apologize to Todoroki when Aizawa-sensei suddenly started rolling over to the classroom with his, now iconic, yellow sleeping bag.

"Good morning..I certainly hope you enjoyed your seven day holiday, because now you won't be getting any breaks," Said our teacher in his most disinterested voice.

Talk about getting to the point.

"Since you most likely haven't used your quirk for the past week, you'll need to refreshen it..so I'll be choosing two students to fight off against each other.."

Everyone's face lightened up, especially Bakugo's.

"Get into your hero costumes and head to—You already know so just get to it."

Everyone started 'getting to it'.

[TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOU WERE PREPARED]

I was already in my hero costume. Which was simply a tight black bodysuit with a turtle neck, and then all my joints; like my knees, elbows and ankles had a circular body of all different types of rocks rotating around it.

My boots also were almost knee length, they were made of white, crystallized rocks. Making the boots very heavy and hard to jump with.