Heartbeat.

Black is all I can see.

"Where...am..I?" I say slowly, my eyes still blurred out.

"..(Y/N)..?!.."

His voice-

"Shoto..?" I said, my voice very low.

"You're awake..!" Todoroki said, his deep voice a little louder than usual.

I blink a few times before everything starts to come into view.

White and light blue are the colors plastered on the walls.

This very distinct smell.

"I'm in a...hospital?!" I said, trying to sit up.

"(Y/N)!" Todoroki said, as he started to push me down onto my bed again.

"W-what..?"

"You need rest, please don't move a lot. I'll get you anything you need and I'll stay with you. so please don't move. Don't exhaust yourself."

"T-thank you..but I want to know why I'm here," I said, as I looked at all the tubes that are going in and out of my body, and at that heart monitor that the sound of has been ticking me off.

"...You don't remember..?" Todoroki said, a puzzled expression on his face.

"My memory is hazy...but I think I remember everything. Though, I don't remember being that badly hurt that I needed to come to a hospital." I said, looking at Todoroki.

"Oh, right...well, you fractured your rib, but that's about it for your physical injuries. I'm very thankful about that." He said, as he soft smiled.

"But you've been shocked a lot, when I found you, you blacked out and your heartbeat was very unstable. I don't know the full story, but all might said he'd talk to you later about it. And your mother."

My mom.

I really owe her an apology..

But I also need an explanation.

Right now, though, I'm with my boyfriend.

I smiled a little before saying, "Shoto, thank you..so..much for being here right now. And for finding me. Really, who knows what could have happened if you didn't show up.."

Todoroki brought his chair closer to my hospital bed and held my hand with both of his.

"You really don't have to thank me, (Y/N).." He was looking at my hand, while his thumb softly rubbed it.

"Its a natural thing to want to protect the person you love. So don't thank me, yeah?" He said, getting his face closer to mine.

He quickly placed a small, quick kiss on my lips and sat back down on his chair.

My face started heating up, and my heart started beating faster.

I will really never get used to his kisses. Never.

"Oh? You liked that peck this much?" He said, as he smiled a little wider than he usually does.

"W-what..?" I said, very confused.

He pulled away from my hand and pointed his index finger at the heart monitor.

Which was showing my heartbeat which was going very quick, compared to before the peck.

"Oh my god! H-hey! Don't look!" I said, trying to cover the monitor with both my hands.

"Hey," He said, calmly.

He grabbed both of my hands that I was frantically moving over the monitor and kissed them softly, while his eyes looked at mine.

His cold then hot breath hit my hand, as he opened his mouth to speak.