Apologies & kisses.

I'm in front of Todoroki's house, about to knock.

After last time's encounter, we both didn't talk or text the whole night.

Even though he said he'd text me.

I felt upset, really upset.

And now, on the next day, I'm in front of his house, about to return his jacket.

To be honest, I came here because I wanted to talk to him, see him, make sure he isn't angry about something I'm not aware of.

Not. Because I wanted to return his jacket.

if anything I wanted to keep it.

But that's the petty excuse I'll use to avoid being an embarrassed mess in front of him.

The pit of my stomach hurts, the feeling you get before doing an important test.

I'm extremely nervous to face Todoroki, but things have to be done, and I'll be the one that faces him first.

Knock,

Knock,

Knock.

Thrice, then pause.

Knock,

Knock.

Twice, then done.

I can hear footsteps, someone's coming.

I know he lived with his siblings, although I've never met them, Todoroki did show me pictures of them before.

They all looked like him.

The door knob was turning, with every turn, my heart beat grew more rapid.

This isn't the time to get nervous, (Y/N)!

The door opened, and the person before me, the one who opened the door was none other than: Shoto Todoroki.

"Hey..." I said.

His face flushed red, Surprised, and he paused for a second, still holding the door knob.

"I came here to return your jacket."

Lies.

"Oh, I washed it too." I said, looking straight into his eyes.

He nodded, avoiding my eye contact.

"So, do you not wanna talk?" I said, as I tried to get a little closer to him.

He looked surprised, but that was for a faint two seconds, or so.

"Y-yeah, sure, come in." He opened the door slightly and let me in.

"Nobody is home right now, my brother is coming in a bit, so please make yourself comfortable," He said, sincerely.

"N-nobody's home?!" I said, remembering what happened the other night when we were alone.

"Uh? Yes? Oh- ah...I didn't think this through.." He said, his ears becoming more red by the second.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come now, I'll leave." I said as I was grabbing the door knob with my right hand, meaning to exit.

Suddenly, I felt something cold on my hand.

It was Todoroki's right hand on mine.