Coming over.

"I can't wait to go home! It's been such a long day." Mina said, stretching her arms out as she grabbed her school bag.

It's Monday, my first day of school since the little holiday I had.

"Right, but I'm just not excited to have to catch up with all the school work I've missed.." I said, as I put all my books and notebooks in my bag.

"I'd love to say 'I can help you with it,' but you know I'm not capable of such a thing," Mina chuckled. "I'm pretty sure midoriya can, though-" Mina stopped mid-sentence and looked in front of her, where Todoroki was standing while he discussed something with Aizawa-sensei.

"Or~ you could ask a certain someone to help..you know, someone that's not just your friend." Mina gave me a look and nudged my shoulder.

"Mina!" I lowered my voice, embarrassed by what she had said suddenly.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" Mina raised her eyebrows.

"Just don't say it so suddenly! And you know I don't want to trouble Shoto, I'll figure it out..it's really not that big of a deal!" I said, half-smiling.

"Hmm, is someone a little upset?"

"What would I be upset for? God..Mina.." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, fine, I won't ask you to be alone with your boyfriend again! You know, because things like this and that could totally happen when you're alone with someone you like-"

I quickly clasp my hands over her mouth as I see Todoroki walking up to his desk.

"Y-yeah the math homework is r-really hard today, I know-" I said, hoping she'd catch on.

But she didn't.

"What math homework, (Y/N)?! I was talking about how you probably get so embarrassed thinking of you and Todoroki being alone in one room." Mina teased, clueless of the presence behind her.

He turned his head, eyes wide, trying to figure out what had come out of Mina's mouth.

Then, and just then, had she figured out Todoroki was right behind her.

Great.

"Ahaha, MINA!" I shouted, trying to redirect the conversation.

"L-let's go quickly or we'll miss the bus..!" I said putting my arm around her shoulders and dragging her with me.

Todoroki was left there without a word.
-
-
-
"Look, I'm sorry! I didn't know Todoroki was behind me.." Mina said, sincerely apologizing like she had been doing for the past five minutes.

"Mina, Don't worry about it, a couple of days and he'll long forget about it. It was just kind of embarrassing at the moment."

"Still, sor-"

"Bye, Mina. See you tomorrow."

"I'm sorr-"

"Goodbye, Mina."

"Ok. Ok. See you!" She smiled and waved, then I did the same.
-
-
-
It's been a few hours since I got home and
I had just gotten out of the bath, then it suddenly hit me that the sound of the TV show my mom watches every day, wasn't there.

"Ah, right..I'm alone for today.." I said out loud.

My mom went to stay with her mother, my grandma, for two days. At first, she didn't want to leave me alone but I insisted that she had to go, it looked like she really wanted to see her. Of course, I couldn't join because I had school, which I had already missed too much of.