Two ~ Hazel

Magnus.

Those eyes had really thrown him off a bit. He had heard before that Alec Lightwood was, what people would call 'handsome' but he hadn't expected those intense hazel eyes. That, in combination with Alec's dark hair and his light skin tone made the word 'handsome' an understatement.

He could think of much better words for this man, like 'stunning', 'gorgeous' , 'out of this world'

I handled myself quite well down there, he thought proudly. After all, he hadn't been prepared for such beauty, getting thrown into his face.

He hadn't seen Alec's eyes before, because he had attacked him from behind and when he had caught him in his arms, the Shadowhunter had already been unconscious. Then Alec was just sleeping for two days, and Magnus had been worried that the spell, he had used, might have been too powerful. Magnus had just given him full dosis because the success of the plan had been critical and you could say a lot about Nephilim but not that they are weak.

He had felt kind of bad for little Lightwood in chains. But he had feared that the Shadowhunter might have woken up with rage and would have destroyed his new home, before he had even known it was his.

Magnus knew about the pride of Shadowhunters and the anger which could come with it, when they would find out, that a Downworlder was the one responsible for their misery.

He had been surprised about Alec's calmness and, referring to the situation, politeness. That was nothing he would have expected, especially not from a Lightwood.

The little 'your kind of people' hint was more the Lightwood's kind of style.

I forgive you, gorgeous, he thought and couldn't stop himself from thinking about those eyes again.

Magnus didn't sleep a lot the following night

Magnus didn't sleep a lot the following night. He thought about his victim in the basement and how he didn't earn to be there.

But it had been necessary to take him, even though little Lightwood had done nothing wrong. He couldn't help the fact that he was a Lightwood, after all and now the poor boy was probably scared and lonely down there.

Magnus had really tried to make the basement comfortable. The furniture, complimenting the wooden floor, nice and cosy bedsheets, a picture of Chairman Meow and of course some flowers. He even had considered, putting a bit of glitter here and there, just for a more homey touch but then, he had decided that it wasn't appropriate, given the situation of Alec being his prisoner.

When Magnus finally managed to fall asleep, he found himself in confusing dreams about greenish-brown eyes and surprisingly soft dark hair.

The next morning, Magnus took some extra effort on the breakfast. Breakfast can make your whole day and if his little Lightwood would have some perfect pancakes and fresh orange juice, he might be less mad about the fact that he had spent the night locked up.

With a plate, full of golden-brown pancakes, he went through the well-hidden secret door, behind a painting by Michelangelo (he had watched him do it), in order to enter the basement. Magnus went down the tight staircase and pulled out the key to open the door.

Just when he opened it, something suddenly jumped at him and nearly knocked him off his feet. He trembled backwards against the wall, trying to get his balance back.

He just saw a flicker of dark hair. Took by surprise, he had dropped the plate, which had broken into tiny little pieces that covered the floor. The pancakes were smashed in between the shards. Magnus had no time to be nostalgic about one of his best plates being broken and his most perfect pancakes all over the marble tiles.

He could only focus on Alec. Alec, who had pushed him out of the way, as soon as Magnus had unlocked the door and who was now running upstairs with an admirable speed.

Magnus sighed. "Dumb Shadowhunter" And with a movement of his hand..

 "Dumb Shadowhunter" And with a movement of his hand

..Alec froze.

The Nephilim had just reached the door which would have led him into Magnus's Loft.

The Warlock pulled his hands towards himself and with that, so did the frozen Alec. He looked quite funny, still in a running pose with tensed legs, so one could see his muscles and a face that looked like he had really thought he could make it.

Should be a sports commercial, Magnus thought and grinned. After summoning a new plate out of the air and collecting the pancakes of the floor, doing some magic to fix them, he put Alec back in the room and locked the door.

After adjusting his hair a little bit (he wanted to look flawless when he would face his confused prisoner), he set Alec free.

Poor little Lightwood, confused wasn't even a fitting word anymore for what he looked when he got set free. Alec was still in a running motion, so when he unfroze, he immediately took a few steps forwards, then, realizing he was running to a wall, trembling, almost falling, catching himself just in time and then standing still, looking at Magnus in shock.

"Sorry gorgeous, I couldn't let you leave so fast. I mean .. we've just met.." He almost felt sorry for Alec, who looked so lost and confused. He had tried to escape, so this one was on him but Magnus felt like he owed him an explanation.

"I froze you, when you were about to flee and then I put you back where you belong.." This didn't seem to help Alec.

"Pancakes?" Magnus asked, trying to change the uncomfortable subject. He held up the plate with the, luckily back to perfect looking, pancakes.

"You know, People normally eat breakfast before their morning exercise..." He winked.

-------------------

-------------------

Hope you like it :)

Pls vote and comment if you do