Nineteen ~ Clues

Alec.

Alec had felt so insecure sending the text. He didn't know if it has been the right thing to tell Magnus about his feelings. After all, he was still a little bit unsure about them.

But when Magnus had said his name with his calm beautiful voice, all doubts had suddenly vanished. Alec suddenly was sure, for the first time that he needed this man in his life. He wanted to be around Magnus every day and every night. And he would do anything to make that happen.

He told Izzy, Jace and Clary about what he needed to do and because they were amazing they immediately agreed to help him

"We should check the files on the mundane case" Izzy suggested "I think I know where mom keeps them."

"Great, why don't you and Clary check the files and us boys go slay some vampires." Jace said, smiling.

"I don't think you should 'slay' vampires in order to get information, Jace." Clary said and Jace shrugged.

"Whatever, Let's go." Izzy grabbed Clarys hand and pulled her down the hallway.

"See you later babe" Jace yelled and Alec saw Izzy roll her eyes and Clary smile sweetly before they vanished through the door.

Okay then, where should we start?" Jace asked.

"Hotel Dumort?" Alec suggested since it was the headquarters of the New York vampire clan

"Uff, that could get exhausting..."

They arrived in front of the hotel and Jace wanted to enter when Alec held him back. "Wait, one thing.. how about you let me do the talking."

"What why?"

"You know why.. you're not exactly the nicest person and if I wouldn't know you so well I wouldn't tell you anything."

"Wow.."

Alec gave him a knowing look and Jace gave in

Alec gave him a knowing look and Jace gave in. "Fine.."

It was dark, cold and uninviting. Alec didn't want to stay longer as necessary. It seemed like they were alone in the big entrance hall but Alec could feel eyes watching.