Author's Note 😊

Hello everyone,

I'm new here and first time writing a book on my own. This is my first try to write a book.
This book is purely fictional and my own creation. Does contain collection of romantic short stories which are basically of romedy (romantic + comedy) type, which definitely makes your heart flutter along with lods of laughter ❤️
So let's get ready for the ride.

✺✺✿✤✤✿✺✺

My stories as follow:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(★) Complete

(✩) Incomplete

1) Airport Love ✈️ (★)

Love story of a pilot and a teacher, how they first meet leads to marriage.
(Fully romedy)

2) Key to my heart ❤️ (★)

Love story of a business man and a girl who hates him since childhood and how they get married.
(Romedy love story)

3) Love is deep 🌹(★)

Love story of a business tycoon and his childhood lover who had a bitter past and how their love blooms.
(A heart melting pure love story)

4) Perfectly Matched 👫 (✩)

Muslim based love story of two doctors who lives in a same building and also works in a same hospital but unknown to them their families hold a bond with they unaware of.
(Full romedy)

5) Sky full of stars ⭐ (★)

A love story of an army person and a girl who got tied in an arranged marriage with him and how he fell hard for her after their meet.
(A heart warming love story which definitely makes your heart flutter)

6) Love with Flaws 💞 (★)

A muslim based love story of two cousins who hated each other since childhood but got tied with each other in uneven circumstances.
(An adorable love story of two cousins)

7) With you 🌻 (★)

A muslim love story of rich girl and a poor boy, who were in same college and his father works in her house, how she starts falling for him and eventually lead to marriage.
(Cute and heart wrecking love story)

8) Is this Love ❣️ (★)

One shot:

A muslim story of two brothers who loves the same girl who was their cousin, but things got worse when one of him died in an accident eventually leading other to marry her who doesn't know that he loves her since childhood.
(Cute, romantic and emotional love story)

9) Imperfect Blossom 🥀 (✩)

A love story of a famous flim star and a dusky chubby girl, who loves him since childhood, but he loves her sister but suddenly everything changed as he got married to her instead of her sister due to his family pressure.
(A true love which never dies)

10) Because of you ☘️ (★)

Two shots:

A muslim based love story on forced cousin marriage.
(Too cute to handle this story)

11) Touch your heart 💕 (✩)

A cute and heart warming story of a girl's crush and she got married to him.
(Cute, romantic and emotional)

12) My first love 💓 (★)

Two shots:

Story of an ambitious girl who wants to study but her life takes an ugly turn when her childhood crush rejects to marry her, making her getting married to a stranger without her will.
(Emotional, romantic, heart breaking)

◎◎✤❀❀❀❀✤◎◎

Hoping you'll enjoy reading my stories.

Every comment is appreciated but no hate comments please 🙏

Appreciate me if you like my work and suggest me to do better if you don't like it.

English is not my first language, so sorry for any grammatical mistakes.

My each and every story and their character is purely fiction. It's my own imagination which do nothing with the reality. So don't try to copy my work as it takes soo much efforts to write a story.
If you loved my plot and wanted to write the same then do it freely but don't forget to give me credits and do tag me.

©Please don't copy my work.
Plagiarism is a crime. Think twice before copying my work or consequences will not be pleasant.

dazzling_glitter

Love,
Dazzling_glitter ♥️

Love Knot (Short Stories)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें