6)🌻

Ek Pal Ka Ishq Nahi Hai Ye,

Janmo Tak Tujhko Paana Hai ♥️

○○○○○○○○○○○

"Aadhil" she called him nervously who was looking deeply into her eyes.

"Hum...hum...change krke aate hai" she said while getting up instantly as getting nervous and scared by his love gaze.

(I come after changing clothes)

After 20 minutes, she come out while wearing panda night suit making him chuckle inwardly at her innocence.

"Mei abhi aaya" he said while dashing into the washroom and giving her some space.

(I'll get back)

"Sifah" when he comes out, the first thing his eyes noticed was her, who was sleeping while holding a book.

"Sifah" he again called her as she was sleeping in uncomfortable condition.

He doesn't want to interrupt her sleep but he have to do it as it may lead to her neck sprain the next morning.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled before lifting her neck and putting a pillow beneath her making her stirred in sleep.

"Good night" kissing her forehead, he switched off the lights and lies beside her, her face was turned into his direction while her hairs were spread all over the cushion making her mesmerizing.

Next morning, she wakes up first only to find herself caged in his arms.
She recalled yesterday night which was most beautiful moment for her till now. She experienced love, care and admiration only because of him.

"Good morning" he wished her who was busy in day dreaming.

"Good....morning" she replied with nervousness as his closeness do something in her heart which she can't pin point.

"Hume...jane...dein" she added while looking at his chest making him smirk.

(Let me go)

"Aa..dhil" instead of replying and leaving her, he kissed her on lips making her eyes widened on shocked.

"Can't I kiss my own beautiful wife?" he teased her making her cheeks heated up in seconds.

"Aadhil" she pushed him lightly due to embarrassment.

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

"Good morning" she wished his mom 'zenab' while coming into the kitchen.

"Good morning, beta" zenab replied while getting surprised to see her early morning in kitchen.

"Mei kuch madad kru?" She asked while looking here and there.