11)💞

Yaadein meri jab bhi aayein tumhe,

Soch lena kareeb hoon main ❤️

○○○○○○○○○○○○

Present:

"Anayat beta" her dad 'azeem' called while coming into her room as it's been whole two days of her going to aaliya's house and he was being restless to know about her beloved daughter health. He didn't wanted to show his weakness infront of his family but his heart was craving for his daughter presence every now and then.

"Jii abbu" she replied happily while coming to him who was at the doorway.

"Andar aayein na" she added while dragging him inside and making him sit on the bed.

(Come inside)

"Kuch baat thi abbu?" She asked after seeing his tensed face.

(Is Is there anything dad?)

"Sab khairyat hai?" He asked after a pause making her confused.

(Everything is okay?)

"Koi dikkat toh nhi hai na?" He added making her more confused.

(No problem, isn't it?)

"Abbu?" She asked him with questioning eyes as she was not getting was he was talking about.

"Aaliya thik hai na?" He replied while a lone tear rolled down from his eyes making her panicked as she never seen his dad like this before.

(Aaliya is fine isn't it?)

"Aap roo kyu rhe hai?" She asked him while wiping his tears and herself was at the verge of crying.

(Why are you crying?)

"Yeh toh nana jaan banne ki khushi ke aashu hai" he added with a smile making her smile too with teary eyes.

(It's happy tears for becoming to be a maternal grandfather)

"Bhot yaad krti hai apko" she said out of sudden making his hurt pricked.

(She misses you)

"Abba, aapi ki bhi toh mazboori thi na" she added while holding his shivering hands making him looked at her.

(Dad, sister also had some reasons)

"Aur humne samjhne ki koshish bhi nhi ki" he chuckled painfully while getting up from the bed.

(And I didn't even try to understand)

"Ek dafa aapi se milne toh chale jaayein" he was at the doorway when he heard her voice making him more guilty.