6)💕

Jhaake jabhi yeh aankhe,

Palkon ke bann tu dhaage 🌹

○○○○○○○○○○

"Mera picha kyu kr rhe hai?" She asked while eyeing him from top to bottom.

(Why are you following me? )

"Jog....jogging kr rha hoon, dikhta nhi tumhe?" He replied while narrowing his eyes.

(Jog .... I'm doing jogging, don't you see?)

"Military suit mei?" She asked making him moved his eyes to other side.
He deliberately wears his uniform only to scare boys in her neighbor that she is not but with him.

(In military suit?)

"Toh skirt pehan kr aata?" He questioned while pretending to do some exercise infront of her.

(Will I wear skirt for this?)

"Toh aane kisne bola tha?" she mumbled slowly while turning around to go.

(Who told you to come)

"Mei toh pass rakhna chahta hoon, tum hi dur jaa rhi ho mujhse" he replied making her stop in track.

(I want to keep you close, you are going away from me)

"Apne kaam hi aisa kiya hai" she reminds him his mistake making him feel guilty.

(You have done this)

"Hum phirse..." she turned to him making him stop.

(We again..?)

"Dusiri baar dil ko sambhalne ki himmat mujhme nhi ab" she replied while eyeing him making his heart ripped.

(I don't dare to take care of my heart for the second time)

"Sayyesha, I'm sorry" he mumbled softly making her heart raced for a moment.

"It's too late" turning around, she whispered making him freak out.

"Boy..boyfriend hai tumhara?" he asked while standing infront of her making her lashes downcast.

(You have boyfriend?)

"Meine itni late entry li kya?" He asked to himself but his voice was audible making her try hard to control  chuckle.

(Did I take a late entry?)

"Lekin mere dil me ab koi room khali nhi hai" she stated while looking directly in his deep eyes.

(But there is no room left in my heart now)

"Mtlb pehle room khali thi?" He deliberately teased making her frown.

(Meaning the room was empty before?)