4)🌻

Sajde mein the humare jo,

Ab khuda se kam nahin 💗

○○○○○○○○○○○

Today was sunday, so he thought to return her tiffin in which she gave him biryani that day. He wanted to give her on other day itself but he forgets.

He was at the doorway when loud noises hits his ear. He thought to returned back but then her face flashed in his mind making him stop.

"Apki beti ya mei?" Her step mom 'saba' shouts making him shocked as he was still in doorway but her voice can be heard there.

(Your daughter or me?)

It's evening and every servant was gone to the servant quarter. He didn't want to listen her family ruckus but her mom's next words makes his blood boiled in anger.

"Apni ammi ke sath hi chli jati toh behtar tha" her step mom said venomously.

(It's better if she would have left with her mother)

"Pata nhi yeh manhoos kyu chodd gyi" she added making his hand fist in clutch.

(Don't know why she left that wretch here)

"Begum aap itna gussa na krein" his dad said while hugging her and all this while she was standing at the corner of lounge with downcast eyes.

(My wife don't be so angry)

"Chalein room mei chalte hai" he added while glaring her own daughter and takes his wife to his room without caring of her.

(Let's go to the room)

"Sifah" he called her after whole fifteen minutes later as he himself was hurt after hearing their bickering.

"Sifah" he again called in low tone while heading towards her who was still standing at her place.

"Sifah" he touched her arm lightly making her startled and in instant she hugged him tightly making him stumble.

"Mujhe kahin aur le chalo" she whispered in his ears making him nod.

(Take me somewhere else)

"Ahhhh" breaking the hug she begins to walk but yelp in pain making him panicked.

"Sifah" then only he noticed her feet swelling.

"Chalein humare sath" grabbing her waist from his non injured hand he leads her to the doorway, he wanted to picked her up but his hand was still in recovery position thought it heals tremendously but still pains sometime.

(Come with me)

●★●●★●●★●●★●

He was riding his scooter while looking at the side mirror again and again as her silence was killing him.
He never see her that much upset before. It isn't wrong to say that he starts getting worried for her.