9)💕

Har saans mein tu, ehsaas mein tu,

Mujhse zaada mere paas
mein tu 🌷

❀❀❀✯✯❀❀❀

"Thoda jaldi karo" Sanaya pleaded while holding her breathe.

(Do it fastly)

"Yeh chain aur upar nhi jayegi" varun added while pulling the chain of her heavy embroidered blouse with full force.

(This zip will not go any higher)

"Varuuunnn!" Sanaya shouts while getting impatient as today was their reception and she was still not ready yet.

"Nayi dulhan gussa nhi krti, sanaya" Varun replied while calming down his anxious wife and pulling down the chain again.

(New bride doesn't get angry)

"Yeh Dulhan baki dulhano jaisi nhi hai" she fired back while dialling sayyesha's number.

(This bride is not like other brides)

"Sweetheart" she was holding her breathe but the blouse's zip was still stuck making sanaya furious and panick.

"Chup kro tum" it's been an hour now and the zip was still stuck making her feel very uncomfortable. She didn't wanted to wear that lehnga as she already brought one dress for her reception but in the morning, her mother in law gave her wedding lehnga to wear it for her reception.

(Shut up)

"Ab kaun aagya?" They were stuck in the middle when someone knocked the door making both nervous and sacred.

(Who has come now?)

"Sayyesha" Varun went to open the door while sanaya covered her blouse with the dupatta.

"Accha hua ki tum aagyi" hugging her tightly, sanaya cried while showing her the blouse's zip.

(It's good that you came)

"Help her" Varun thanked god for saving his life and quickly went out from room while exchanging glances with sayyesha.

"Sab log aagye kya?" She asked while sayyesha was fixing the blouse zip.

(Has everyone come?)

"Hmm...bas dulhan missing hai" she teased while making pulling the zip down closing it securely.

(Just the bride is missing)

"Yeh tumne kaise kiya?" Sanaya was amazed after seeing the same blouse fitting her properly.

(How did you do this?)

"Jaadu se" fixing her lehnga skirt, she quickly draped the dupatta and tied her hair in a bun.