3)🥀

Suni kabhi jo aahatein teri,

Yeh saahilon ki sookhi seepiyan 💗

○○○○○○○○○○

Whole room was decorated with flowers and candles making a romantic atmosphere but her disturbed mind was busy in adorning her fate. Sitting at the edge of bed, she was weeping silently on her fate as just in a blink of eye everything changes making her life a complete mess.

 Sitting at the edge of bed, she was weeping silently on her fate as just in a blink of eye everything changes making her life a complete mess

"Avin" his dad loud voice hits her ear making her jump in fear.

"She is not my wife, I'm not going to consider her as my wife" but his pricking reply bleeds her soft heart.
They were in lounge fighting over her, making her laugh at her condition.

"But she is my daughter in law" his dad added making her weep more.

◎◎◎✩✩✩◎◎◎

Past:

"Khwaish" they were going towards the front side with slow pace as unknowingly he feels relaxed and calm with her but other handside her heart was at edge of erupting like volcano. They were walking but suddenly she falls in his shoulder making him panicked.

"Khwaish" he again called her but seems like she faints.

Without any further thought, he lifts her in his arms while sneaking inside the house through back side to his room.

"Khwaish" sprinkle water on her face, he called her while patting her cheeks making her stirred slowly.

"Khwaish" he again called her while getting panicked for her.

Seeing not great response by her, he thought to call his family doctor. He went to his balcony to call his doctor but he come inside she was nowhere to seen giving him attack.

"Khwaish" he called while searching his room properly but she was nowhere to be seen.

He rushed out from his room to search her but only get bumped into Kashish.