4)💕

Meri har khwaish jo bhi saari,

Tum Poori kar jana  💜

○○○○○○○○○

Present:

"Change quickly" hetal said while putting her bridal attire and jewelry on the bed. It was meant for nandini but now hers.

Her eyes become moistened just by remembering the ugly truth. Her mind was still in dilemma as her dream become reality but reality was cruel to digest. Finally she was going to marry his crush but nothing felt good except pain, break and grief. In 22 years, she realized her value in his heart. She was nowhere in his heart just a mere "other option" for him and his family.

Her heart was sinking in sorrow as he was not marrying her because of love but for his family's reputation and nothing else. She was nowhere, not in his heart nor in his thought. She was just a replacement which breaks her innocent soul deeply.

After knowing the truth, her parents accepted his proposal after lots of pleading by his parents. They always want a good alliance for her only daughter and aanav is like a son to them. Though hetal wanted to fix her marriage with him from the start but she was five years younger than him i.e., she's 19 and he's 24. The age gap is not much between them but before her, he announced his engagement with nandini.

"Mujhe baat krni hai unse" after an hour she was ready in nandini's bridal attire by the help of beautician. Everything was looking good except her eyes which was filled with pain only. The lengha was pricking her soul making her heart bleed.

(I want to talk to him)

"Sirf ek baar" looking at hetal, she pleaded making hetal agree.

(Just for once)

○✩○

"Tum gile kaise hogye?" His mom asked after seeing his drenched state.

(How did you get wet?)

"Jao change krlo, mei chai lekar aati hoon" she added without looking properly at his eyes red.

(Go change, I'll bring tea for you)

"Kyu nandini?" Closing his room's door, he screamed while throwing her gifts away.

(Why nandini?)

"Kyu kiya tumne aisa?" He cried again when suddenly his eyes falls on his wedding sherwani which was lying on his bed.

(Why did you do this?)

He never imagined his life without her not even a single day, he was crazy for her but what she did at the end, leaving him just before their  marriage.

She mentally breaks a soldier, a man who was madly in love with her, a soldier who consider her as his priority, as his family, as his responsibility. She breaks a happy person who was crazy for her.