2)🌻

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

"Bhai, woh koun hai?" He was in canteen, going to have lunch when his friend hassan questioned him making him looked at his direction where she  was standing alone with a smile 'a genuine smile'.

(Brother, who is she?)

"Pata nhi" he remarked coldly while ignoring her and having seat opposite to her just to avoid her.

(Don't know)

"Woh toh idhar hi aarhi hai" after few minutes when they were eating hassan added while he ignored.

(She is come here)

"Piche hi khadi hai" after few seconds hassan whispered making his hand clenched in a fist.

(She is standing behind)

"Ignore kyu kr rhe ho mujhe?" Before hassan could say her upcoming movement she barked while coming near to him and glaring at hassan making the poor boy sweat.

(Why are you ignoring me?)

"Itni akkad kis baat ki?" She added while signaling hassan to stand up through her furious eyes.

(Why showing attitude?)

"Kahan jaa rhe ho hassan?" he ignored her as was  busy in eating his lunch but seeing hassan getting up he asked him who was getting wet due to excessive sweating.

(Where are you going hassan)

"Isse kya baat kr rhe ho? Mujhse kro" before hassan could respond she scolds him while making him look at her.

(Why are you talking with him? Do with me)

"Kyu aayi hai aap yahan?" Sensing the tensed environment between them hassan silently runs away from there without their acknowledgment as they were busy in gazing at each other eyes.

(Why have you come here?)

"Yeh dena tha" taking a box from her bag she passed it to him.

(Had to give you this)