3)🌹

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Everyone was getting ready as it was vivan's friend wedding. Meher don't want to come but shurti forced her.

She hesitates to go in a crowed place that's why she denies it first but seeing shruti's puffy face she agrees. She was dressed beautifully that she made for herself and was putting makeup when someone knocks her door.

"Shruti hi hogi" she mumbled and goes to open the door.

(Will be Shruti)

"Jiiii ap?" Seeing him she got shocked.

(You?)

"Mei..woh" he comes to give her earrings which he brought today for her but after seeing her he lost his control as he come inside quickly and closed the door making her shocked.

"Yeh ap kya kr rhe hai?" Seeing him closing the door she said hesitantly.

(What are you doing?)

"Kuch bhi toh nhi" turning to her he replied innocently and grabs her hand pulling her closer.

(Nothing)

"Bhot khubsurat lag rhi ho" he whispered in her ears making her blush.

(You're looking beautiful)

"Ap...ap kya kre hai?" Feeling him doing something with her ears she said.

(What you're doing?)

"Yeh earrings acche nhi lag rhe" he said while pulling them out one by
one.

(Those earrings are not looking good)

"Accha?" She questioned him while looking down as she doesn't have much earrings and those are not matching with her dress also.

(Is it?)

Seeing her sad he pulled her more closer to him, crashing her against his chest making her shocked again and took out a small box from his pocket.

"Par yeh bhot acche lagenge" giving her the box he said making her smile.

(But those will look good)

"Yeh to bhot pyare hai" she replied happily while opening it.

(They are soo pretty)

"Meri Meher se kaam" he whispered in her ears making her crimson.

(But less than from my Meher)

Standing infront of mirror she was wearing those earrings and asked him who was sitting on her bed "Kaisi lag rhi hoon mei?" who was just looking at her without blinking.

(How I'm looking?)

"Idhar aao" he replied while opening her arms indirectly asking her for the hug.