5)💞

◎◎○○○○○●●●●●○○○○○◎◎

◎◎○○○○○●●●●●○○○○○◎◎

Present:

"Ammi jaan, Anayat kahan hai?" After searching her every where he asked his mom who was in kitchen while hoping to see her soon as he brought her a gift 'her first gift'.

(Mom, where is Anayat?)

"Kahin nhi dikh rhi" he added while looking here and there, hoping to see her.

(Looking nowhere)

"Mehendi pr gyi hai" she replied softly while making tea for him.

(Has gone to the henna function)

"Kiski?" He asked in horrified tone.

(Whom?)

"Haniya ki" glancing him strangely she replied while adding sugar to the tea.

"Koun haniya? Mujhe kyu nhi bataya? Kitni lahparwah hai yeh ladki" he mumbled to himself while getting panicked as it already getting dark and leaving her alone in night is not an idea for him, after all she was his wife.

(Who is Haniya? Why she didn't tell me? How much careless she is)

"Zishan?" His mother called him confusingly seeing him behaving strange.

"Jii ammi?" Controlling his inner turmoil he composed himself while replied gently with faint smile.

(Yes mom?)

"Aapki chai aur anayat apne dost ki mehendi mei gyi hain" she said while sensing his turnmoil after all she was his mom while forwarding him his cup of tea.

(Your tea and she have gone to her friend's henna function)

"Sukriya ammi" kissing her free hand he replied while talking the cup from her hands and left to his room.

(Thanks mom)

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

"Aap kab aaye?" He was doing some work in his laptop while his all attention was on her, he called her various time but she didn't pick up making him furious and panicked. He was in her thoughts when suddenly her soft voice hits his ear.

(When did you come?)

"Kahan thi aap aur phone kyu nhi utha rhi thi?" As she entered the room he bombarded her with his questions making her puzzled.

(Where was you and why not picking up the phone?)

"Kitni dafa kehna padega anayat?" He nearly shouts at while getting up from the bed and going near her making her shiver and automatically her eyes filled with tears.

(How many times will have to tell you?)

"Yuh akele naa jaane ke liye" He added while grabbing her shoulders fiercely and pushed her to the wall.