14)💞

Meri aankhon ko khwabon se bhar de zara,

Apne lamhe mere naam kar de zara ❣️

○○○○○○○○○○○

"Anayat" he called her for second time who was busy in doing her makeup and hair as today was eid and she wanted to look good as 'his wife', afterall it's their first eid together and also aaliya arham was coming for the first time after marriage.

"Anayat" he again called her who was busy in wearing her earrings.

"Zishan" getting enough of her ignorance, he goes near her and hugged her from behind making her whined.

"Hume taiyaar hone dein" she added while trying to push him who just tightened his grip around her.

(Let me get ready)

"Apko taiyaar hone ki koi zaroorat nhi hai" he whispered in her ears making her blushed.

(You don't have to be ready)

"Humare liye aap sabse khubsurat hai" he continued while kissing her cheeks which turned crimson due to his touch.

(For me you are the most beautiful)

"Zis....han" she pleaded as he wasn't leaving her but torturing her with his kisses on her neck and jaw.

"Zis...." her words left hanging as someone knocked making both startled.

"Aap dono ko niche bulaya hai" nimra said while pushing him behind and coming inside the room.

(Called you both downstairs)

"MasahAllah! Aapi" she gasped in after looking at her who was combing her hairs.

"Aaj toh burak bhi pighal jayega" she added making zishan irked and furious.

(Today even the burak will also melt)

"Uss burham ko toh meine choddna nhi hai" he muttered under his breathe while going near his lovely wife.

(I'll not leave that burham)

"Tum jao" nimra was talking with anayat when he interrupts them while putting his hands on her waist and pulling her closer making nimra frown on his sweet words.

"Jaldi jao" he added while hugging anayat sideways making nimra mouth wide opened.

(Go soon)

"Itni izzat bhai jaan" nimra taunts making him smirked.

(That much respect brother)

"Haan, ab niklo jaldi" he commented making both girls shocked.

(Yes, now go from here)