3)👫

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

"Ap bhi ghar jaa rhe hai?" He was in parking lot opening his car's door when she asked him in sweet tone.

(You going home too?)

"Nhi, disko jaa rha hoon, tum chalogi sath?" He replied sarcastically making her happy.

(No, going to the disco, will you come with me?)

"Sacchi, par apko dekh kr toh nhi lag rha waisa" she said while coming closer to him more like reading his foul expression.

(Really, but looking at you, it doesn't look like that)

"Mujhe late ho rha hai, side hato" pushing her away from his car, he sits inside the car and closed the door making her furious.

(I'm getting late, move aside)

"Apne mujhe dhakka kaise diya?" she asked him while glaring through the half opened window while he starts the engine.

(How did you push me?)

"Dekho aj ke liye itni ladai kaafi hai, hum kl ladai continue kr lenge" he replied while again starting the engine.

(Look, there is so much fighting for today, we will continue fighting tomorrow)

"Yeh kaisi fuzul ki baatein kr rhe hai ap? Mei ek nek, pyaari aur bhot hi masoom ladki hoon, mei ladai jhagde nhi krti" she replied furiously while he was focused on starting the engine which was not starting even after his numerous tries.

(What rubbish you're talking about? I am noble, sweet and very innocent girl, I do not fight)

"Ya Khudaya! Mujhe iss pagal ladki se nizaat dein" getting pissed by her rubbish talk he mumbled loudly making her more furious.

(Oh God! Get me out of this crazy girl)

"Apne mujhe pagal kaha?" She asked him while pointing herself.

(Your calling me crazy?)

"Haan" without looking at her face he replied making her blood boils.

(Yes)

He wanted to go home as early as possible and now here he is trapped with girl whom he hates the more and right now his car was also not cooperating with him.

"Apko sharm nhi aati ek khubsurat ladki ko pagal kahte hue?" She angrily asked him who was not even glancing her.

(Don't you feel ashamed to call a beautiful girl crazy?)

"Tum bacchpan se hi aisi ho ya badi hokar kahin gir gayi thi" he replied now looking straight into her eyes.

(Have you been like this since childhood or had you fallen somewhere?)