3)💞

◎◎◎◎◎○○○○○○○◎◎◎◎◎

◎◎◎◎◎○○○○○○○◎◎◎◎◎

"Abba jaan, aisa naa karein" she pleaded infront of his father while he was just busy in sipping his tea.

(Dad, don't do that)

"Yeh meri zindagi ka sawal hai, abbu" she added while looking at him with pleading eyes.

(Dad, this is the question of my whole life)

"Ammi jaan, ap kyu kamosh hai, ap samjhaye na abbu ko" looking at her mom she again pleaded while wiping her tears which were following non stop.

(Mom, why are you silent, you should have to explain it to dad)

"Abb..." she was again going to say something when her interrupted her making her mum.

"Kis haaq se mana kru mei?" First time in his life  he shouts at her making her eyes more teary.

(For what reason I should reject it?)

"Jab betiyon ne hi izzat kahin ki nhi chodi" he added while turning his face to other side.

(When the daughters left no respect)

"Abbu aisa naa kahein" she mumbled while going near to him.

(Don't say like this dad)

"Aapi ki bhi...." she was explaining her  sister's situation but again got interrupted by him.

(Sister have also..)

"Naam naa layein uska, jihone apne abbu ki izzat ka ekbar bhi khayal nhi kiya" he said furiously while getting up from his seat while deep down he was breaking by his own daughter's behaviour.

(Do not bring her name, who did not even take care of her father's honor once)

"Majbooriyan thi toh bata deti, yuh bhare logo ke bech aise humari bezzati toh naa karwati" he uttered painfully while controlling himself from breaking down.

(If there was helplessness, then she would have told me that, but she should not have insulted me like this among people)

"Aap shant ho jaayein" her mother makes him seat while giving him a glass of water.

(You calm down)

"Kya galtiyaan hogyi humari parwarish mei Nagma?" Putting the glass on the table he asked his wife while holding her hands making her eyes moistened on seeing him breaking like this.

(What mistakes will happen in our upbringing?)

"Abbu" she was just broken and now his father's words breaking her more.

"Bataiye hume nagma" he again questioned her while few tears left from his wife's eye.

(Tell me)