9)🌻

Kismat se humein aap humdum mil gaye,

Jaise ki dua ko alfaaz mil gaye 💚

○○○○○○○○○○

"Kya hua?" She asked after seeing him fallen face. Whole day she prayed to god for his selection but seems like he got rejected as his gloomy face was the proof.

(What happened?)

"Naukari nhi lagi" he mumbled weakly while loosening his tie and removing his shocks.

(Didn't get the job)

"Koi baat nhi" she sits beside him on the bed while hugging him like a mother hugs her child.

(It's okay)

"Aapne koshish ki thi, yahi bhot badi baat hai" she added while massaging his head making him close his eyes.

(You tried, that's a big deal)

"Chai lau?" She asked but didn't get any reply.

(Should I bring tea?)

"Aadhil" he slept in between making her heart flutter at the moment.

She makes him lie properly on the bed while opening first two button of his shirt and covering him with a sheet.

It was already night so she left to the kitchen to make dinner. After marriage her life changes completely, she feels more happy and lively with him, she goes to college like before and helped zenab in household work. Mostly at evening she does study with aadhil. He was may more smarter than her which soemtimes jealous her.

"Aadhil" after an hour, she come to call him who was still sleeping which was strange for her as he never sleep at dinner time.

"Aadhil" she touched his cheeks to wake him up but get shocked as he was burning in fever.

"Allah!" She got panicked but didn't say it anyone as didn't want other members to get tensed.

"Aadhil" she gave him medicine while wiping his face, hands and feets with cold water. She was crying miserably as this was the first time she saw him in that state.

"Woh aadhil thak gye hai, isliye aaj jaldi soo gye" after fifteen minutes, zayra called them for dinner but sifah covered up quickly making zayra believe her lie.

(He is tired, so he slept early today)

"Aise kaise itni jaldi soo gya?" Zenab asked sifah who was busy in cleaning the kitchen.

(How did he fall asleep so soon?)

"Thak gye the bhot" whole time, she was maintaining a normal face while deep inside her heart was hauling again and again.