13 💞

Meri subha ho tumhi,

Aur tumhi shaam ho 💕

○○○○○○○○○○○

Present:

The sun rays was pecking into their room making the whole room bright while he was busy in starting at her who was sleeping soundly on his arm like a pillow.
Her skin was glowing radiant while her hairs were interrupting him to see her whole face.

With great care he softly removed few strands from her face only to get a jolt of possesiveness ran in his body, he got mesmerized by her innocent beauty which makes his desires aroused.

Not controlling his urge, he kissed her forehead lovingly making her stirred a bit.

"Good morning, meri jaan" he whispered in her ears making her stirred more.

"Anayat" he again whispered while caging her properly in his arms.

"Hume sone dein" she replied meekly making him chuckle at her cuteness.

(Let me sleep)

"Subah hogyi hai" after a pause he mumbled making her face changed into a frown.

(It's already morning)

"Lekin hume sona hai" She mumbled while snuggling more into him making his heart raced at her sudden act.

(But I want to sleep)

"Aaj itni jaldi aagye aap dono niche?" They both were desending down from the staris when yusuf teased them who was coming towards the stairs making anayat shy while zishan glares at him making poor soul scared.

(Today both of you came down so soon)

"Tumse matlb" He asked in hard tone while holding anayat's hand making her cheeks beetroot red.

(None of your business)

"Hum toh bas puch rhe the" yusuf replied in a hurt tone making zishan more furious.

(I was just asking)

"Puchna bhi mana hai tumhara" he stated making him frown with a baby face.

(Your asking is also forbidden)

"Allah! Dushman ko bhi apke jaisa bhai jaan naa mile" yusuf added sarcastically making zishan glared at him.

(God!  Even the enemy may not get the brother like you)

"Haan thik hai, ab dafa ho yahan se"  zishan said while ignoring him and coming towards the living hall.

(Okay, now get lost)

"Khaa kyu nhi rhi aap?" He asked in worried tone who was not eating but staring at the plate.
They both are alone as everyone was done their breakfast except them.