2)🥀

Tu wahaan hai, main yahaan hoon,

Kyun saath hum nhi💘

○○○○○●○○○○○

"Dad" he whined like a child as his dad was forcing him to sing as today was the grand function for his movie success, which got blockbuster in just one week.

"Avin" he glared at him making him agreed as he never denies his dad any request.

"Now my son 'Avin' sings a song for us" his dad 'Ravish' announced in front of media making her eyes drifted towards him who was looking damn nervous.

"Avin" his dad gives him his guitar while pushes him on the centre, spot light was  on him while his surroundings got dark making his heart more impatient.

"Tu Aati Hai Seene Mein,

Jab Jab Saansein Bharta Hoon...

Tere Dil Ki Galiyon Se,

Mai Har Roz Guzarta Hoon.."

He started singing and his surroundings get silent, a totally pin drop silent.
Though he was an actor but sings too, nobody know this including her also which makes her more attracted towards him.

"Hawa Ke Jaise Chalti Hai Tu,

Mai Ret Jaise Udta Hoon...

Kaun Tujhe Yun Pyaar Karega?

Jaise Mai.. Karta Hoon!"

As he puts the mike down, a loud applause echoed falls in his ears.
His palms were sweating badly but after getting good response his beating heart get relaxed a bit.

The lights were on now and everyone nearer to him starts appreciating him.
Indeed he sings too well today. Many singers and music directors starts approaching him.

He was happy after getting such a heart warming response, he was busying in the chaos while she was busy in gazing him, her eyes captured his every single moves while her heart was racing like marathon.

"Khwaish" his mom 'Ritu' called her resulting in breaking her concentration on him.

"Apne kuch khaya?" She asked her lovingly as she cares for her most after her dad.

(Have you eaten anything?)

"Jii" she lies as not wanting his mom to know about her secret of staring his son shamelessly.

"Sacchi?" She questioned her as she didn't see her in the food court in all this while.

(Really?)

"Haan" she replied softly with a smile making her nod and she goes from there as someone is calling her.

✩★✩