Chapter Ninety - Two Weddings

Announcement: I will be starting a cat hybrid Yoongi book sometime soon ;)

Go to wearbts.com and use code scoups to get 10% off! They also offer free shipping!

--

Yoongi had no time to set the ring aside before Hoseok launched himself at the man, knocking him back against the door. Kisses were sloppily placed all over Yoongi's face, the dogboy's tail wagging hard enough to make his entire body move. Yoongi smiled his gummy smile, cupping Hoseok's face in his hands and pulling it away from his own only to smash his lips onto the hybrid's. You grabbed the ring that was discarded on the floor, sliding it safely back into its box and setting it on the counter. 

You cheered, clapping as Taehyung, Jin, Jimin and Namjoon came into view, Jungkook hugging onto Jimin's leg so that when the dogboy walked, the bunny was carried along for the ride. Each person saw the ring box, piecing it together and clapped as well, congratulating the new couple. Jungkook detached himself from Jimin, running over to jump up at you. You picked your son, your legal son and held him close, still smiling at the newly engaged couple.

"Y/N, what happened? Why is everyone so happy?"

"Jungkook, you know how Mommy and Daddy are gonna get married?"

The bunny boy nodded, grinning at the happy thought.

"Well, now Hoseok and Yoongi are getting married!"

Jungkook's brows furrowed, "But they don't have a kid like you and Daddy do. How are they getting married?"

"Oh, you don't need a kid to be married. Most of the time, people have kids after they get married. But sometimes, like me and Taehyung, you can have a child before marriage." Jungkook nodded, laying his head on your shoulder and hugging you. You hugged him back, squeezing him tight.

"Mommy?"

"Hm?" You looked at Jungkook who grinned at you.

"You said I could be in your wedding. What will I do?"

"You'll be the ring bearer. That means, you'll get to walk down the aisle and bring us our rings."

"Do I get to be there to hug you when you get married? In the end?"

"Yes, you can stand right next to us, and we'll hug you when we're done." You and Taehyung both grinned at each other, the latter coming to hug you. You had a family group hug, a real family group hug as a real family. 

Yoongi stood, helping Hoseok to his feet as he did so. The two of them said goodnight to everyone, retreating to their room while Hoseok's tail wagged energetically behind him. Jungkook complained about his tummy hurting, groaning and laying down on the couch. You sat next to him and stroked a hand over his ears, asking Jin what the bunny boy had been fed for dinner while you were away.

"We had steak. And lots of veggies for him too, don't worry. But we haven't had dessert yet, so I don't know what's wrong."

"You guys didn't have any sweets at all?" You frowned, knowing that Jungkook's stomach shouldn't have just reacted to steak and veggies.

"Nope."

"Oh well, okay. Jungkook, I'm gonna take you upstairs to lay down, okay?"

He nodded, groaning as you lifted him and curling into your arms. 

You were just passing your bathroom when you felt Jungkook's stomach start to contract, a dry heave coming out of the boy. You cooed, sitting him in front of the toilet just in time, Jungkook spilled the contents of his dinner just after. You rubbed his back, keeping his long bunny ears out of his face as he puked, asking Taehyung worriedly for some anti-nausea meds and water. He rushed off, coming back with the requested materials.

When Jungkook was finally done throwing up you scooped him up, helping him brush his teeth. You tucked him into his bed, kissing his forehead and instructing him to take his meds and drink the rest of the water with them. You left the room, letting the lights dim so that he could sleep. You felt a tiny hand tug on the hem of your shirt and you looked down, seeing Joy frowning.

"What's wrong Joy?"

"I think I know why Jungkook is sick."

"Oh? Why is he sick?"

"We met another bunny hybrid at the park yesterday, and his nose was red and he was sneezing a lot. He was coughing too, but we didn't wanna stop playing with him so we just ignored it. I think he got Jungkook sick."

"Oh. Well, I'm glad we know what's wrong now. I was worried for a second, but I'm sure that it's just a simple cold. Thank you for telling me, love."

She smiled, nodding and hugging your legs. You ruffled her hair, smiling as she ran back into Namjoon's room, worming her way into his lap and sitting between him and the book he was reading. Namjoon playfully pushed her out of the way, holding the book inches from his face. She giggled, her little hands coming to tug it from him. she set it on the bed beside them, crawling back into his lap. He hugged her, rocking her gently back and forth. You felt arms snake around your waist and you turned your head to peck Taehyung's cheek as his chin came to rest on your shoulder.

"Babe, let's go to bed. I'm tired." Taehyung's voice was slightly slurred, indicating that he truly was tired, so you nodded, leading him to your shared bedroom and changing into your pajamas. You brushed your teeth and washed your face, eagerly crawling into bed and making grabby hands at him when he approached. He grabbed an extra blanket, laying it over you before he crawled underneath too. You smiled, flicking the bedside light off and drifting off, finger slowly drawing lazy patterns on Taehyung's stomach.

(A/N: woah I updated?? What is this? I'm sorry heck I'm so busy :( )