Bahamas Headcanons

1. Bahamas is often seen wearing beach themed accessories or a flower crown . When it's hot . Like , really hot. She wears a t-shirt that has a Bahamain quote or a t-shirt with her flag on it. When it's cold , she wears a cool blue sweater . But she's often seen in t-shirts , short cut jeans , and slippers with her beach accessories .

2

2.  Do not  wake Bahamas up , especially on weekends. She won't attack you or anything , but she will drunkly walk around and probably end up hurting herself . Let her wake up on her own time. 

3. She's very easy going . Good at calming others down .

4. Swimming is life . She often goes swimming either for the fun of it if too collect seashells or any item she finds under water .

5. Bahamas loves animals, she swims with dolphins and pigs . Yes in the Bahamas you can swim with dolphins and pigs . Bahamas really likes birds . But her favorite would be the swimming pigs , the small ones of course. They are just like dogs really.

6. Yes she does have  pets . She has 4 birds , 1 dog, and a pig . *Because these animals aren't weird to keep as pets *

7. Bahamas is 5ft👍

8. You will be considered a monster if you mention hurricanes to Bahamas . Though she's gotten used to them by now . 

9. Yep, Bahamas is an artist

10. Cant decide if she has brown eyes, one brown eye and one blue eye, the blue and yellow eyes.

12. Conch salad is her comfort food. 

13. theyre pretty neutral with everyone ig

14. Her hair is long , soft  and curly.

15. Music is life

16. turtles r cool